28. August 2012 08:45
Google Places is the new web business card for local business owners in Dallas and what’s best is that it is completely free. With the advent of Google Places, business owners are in a better position to get in touch with their customers and increase their sales. It has become an indispensable tool for those who want to save on their business costs without compromising on their services. In today’s times, if anyone wants a product or service, chances are that he or she will surf online for it. Those on Google Places are easier to be tracked down by prospective customers and even their location is displayed for the customer’s convenience.
Google Places being a local search engine, is a boon for the local businesses in Dallas and the customers around as they can get in touch with one another in just a click. The following are some major benefits of being on Google Places:
- It is much easier for customers to get to know about your business.
- The maps make it easier for the customers to find you.
- Important information about your business that might be relevant to customers is out there for all to see. The information could be about the products and services you offer, the modes of payment, business timings, etc.
- The option of customer reviews helps you build a good rapport with your customers, which in turn boosts your businesses goodwill.
- You get to know how many people are searching for your business.
To ensure your business is ranked high on Google Places, you should provide important details and anything that might be relevant to those looking for your services such as:
- Interesting videos of how you go about your business.
- Contact information, etc.
The swifter you are at updating your Google Places page, the better rewards you will reap in terms of your ranking and consequently of the number of people flocking towards you. For example, if you have a restaurant in Dallas and want to promote it on Google Places, you should provide as much information as you can on your page about it. Post videos of how what your restaurant’s ambience is like and pictures of things that stand out setting it apart from the rest. Set a space for reviews and be prompt at getting back to them with some response. It will not be long before people barge into your restaurant and take your profits to a different level!
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas provide SEO and Google Places Optimization Services. We also provide Internet Marketing Services to our clients in Dallas and surrounding areas in Central Texas. For more information on the same, please call us at our Dallas Office - ((972) 375-9654).