26. April 2010 21:43
Electronic Medical Records are very important for the modern day health care institutions. It serves the purpose of maintaining records of patients as well as manages work flow in the proper manner. Many companies are now offering diverse EMR services, including:
- Form creation and filling of patient visit information. This includes medical histories, physical exams, complaints, system review, etc. Most templates for patient charting have features like drop-down boxes, pick lists and recognition of handwriting or voice.
- The EMR system requires a Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) to communicate with laboratories, hospitals, pharmacies and imaging centers. This helps in sending out and receiving prescriptions, visit charges, lab requests, imaging requests and diagnosis codes to the billing system.
- Automatic decision making is enabled through information like alerts, recommendations and reminders built in the database. Advanced EMR systems provide coding and diagnosis based on Evaluation and Management rules.
- One of the most important roles of Electronic Medical Records system is to streamline the enormous flow of paperwork. There is constant need to complete and classify patient intake forms, prescriptions, lab reports, faxes and physician letters. All these documents can be accessed and modified through EMRs while viewing MRIs, x-rays and ultrasound reports.
- For patients, our EMR systems makes it convenient to access health records from any computer. These include intake forms, appointment schedules, personal records, educative text and outcome assessments. With a secure internet connection, patients can also allow other providers to communicate and share information.
- Statistical reports can also be prepared through EMR system. This enables drug recalls, disease management and setting reminders for health follow-ups and maintenance.
At Centex Technologies, we offer high-performance electronic medical records (EMR) service for health support. Our unique systems and experienced medical billing staff work towards providing unmatched quality and customer satisfaction.
Our clients get a powerful, user-friendly EMR service that is surprisingly affordable. This system is suitable for all kinds and sizes of health practice. Apart from an increase in operational efficiency, physicians can also reap higher income. Moreover, Centex Technologies provides EMR solutions that are equipped with the right tools to minimize the time devoted to paperwork. In other words, you have more time to see patients rather than maintaining records.
11. April 2010 22:20
The computer processing unit or CPU is the backbone of a computer system. The main part on which the speed of processing depends is processor chip. Currently AMD and Intel processors are most widely used in PCs and laptops. Since both these have become very popular, you must know about their pros and cons to choose the right one for your PC.
Performance – The generation of the processor determines the performance of the CPU. While AMD offered good performance initially, the recently launched Intel Core 2 Duo processor is faster, cheaper and more reliable. Intel is more popular in high-performance CPUs and its latest Quad Core technology makes it even more superior.
Tolerance – A lot of heat is generated by AMD processors during intensive application processing. These are prone to damage due to overheating while Intel processors have great tolerance to heat with standard cooling features. However, both processors can suffer damage due to overheating or excessive load. This kind of situation can be avoided by upgrading your CPU once in every three years.
Over clocking – This includes greater CPU speed than provided by its specifications to improve the system performance. Intel processors have more potential for over clocking than AMD processors.
Price – Even though prices of AMD and Intel processors keep fluctuating, these can be checked by updating your knowledge about the latest technology and computer trends. As new and better versions get launched, the price of previous generation of processors declines.
Keeping all these factors in mind, you can recognize which computer processor is best for your system. Also, you must think about your own requirements and keep an eye on the latest developments in the computer world to make the right choice. Both Intel and AMD are good processor brands but presently, Intel is the first choice of most computer users.
Web Designing Central Texas - Web Development Central Texas