17. November 2007 21:28
The presence of internet is felt in every field. It really doesn’t matter what business you are involved in. Whether you are selling a product or service, your competition is hard online & you have to be the best to sell your products. Submitting the website on the worldwide web does not mean that you will find success online. You have to do a lot of hard work to attract the customers to see what you have to offer & how they can be benefited from them.
There are certain tips which you can use to get hits on your website:
1. Understand customers needs: When you begin to develop your internet presence, include some features that you know your target audience will want: some 'quick wins' to get the site up & running. For this, organizations do market research at the early stage to get indications that are likely to visit their websites. Customer is the main key for success in online business so companies should be able to give them what they expect to increase the p[popularity of their sites.
2. Offer a free Newsletter: Yes, a newsletter will take a time to put together but by offering helpful tips & resources to your readers, they will see how you are more then willing to help & you will earn their respect. A newsletter is also a great way to approach your target market. Your subscribers want to receive your newsletter so take advantage of that captive audience. A newsletter is worth a thousand words".
3. Exchange links with other websites/businesses: Find other websites that offer products, services to a similar target market as yours .Make sue the links are relevant to your business.
4. Keep your website up to date & maintained :Don’t think that submitting the website once on internet will do miracles for you in your business. Be sure to include information your customers can use & that search engines will see as new content. When search engine spider the internet to update their indexes, they will look to see how valuable your website information is & if you are willing to offer more. So, new content will attract them & your website will stay on high listings.
5. Submit your website to search engines & directories. Last but not the least submit your website in the category that matches your site. Make sure that it contains the relevant keywords to attract a large section of audience.
It is easy to start an Online business but to achieve success in this requires 24 X 7 hard work & proper market and business strategy.
11. November 2007 02:35
Enjoy more efficiency, more focus on your customers, and up to $150 in services and products per qualifying Open License of the 2007 Office suites.
Purchase qualifying Microsoft Open Licenses for Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, Office Professional Plus 2007, or Office Small Business 2007, and get up to $150 per license in subsidy dollars to spend with us on the services and products of your choice.
Give your small business a productivity boost.
Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 is likely the best option for your business. With this suite, you can get up to $100 per qualifying Open License—not to mention a new collection of powerful and easy-to-use tools specifically designed to help small businesses like yours:
- Work more efficiently and effectively. New tools help you work faster and create more professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Manage all your customer information in one place. Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007 messaging and collaboration client with Business Contact Manager now includes a complete contact management solution for small businesses, to help you deliver better customer service.
- Produce professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns in-house. Create and distribute professional-looking marketing materials and campaigns for print, e-mail, and the Web.
Take advantage of this great offer.
Get more value from your technology investment by following these simple steps:
Between now and January 31, 2008, purchase a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 200 qualified Open Licenses for Office Enterprise 2007, Office Professional Plus 2007, or Office Small Business 2007. (This promotion ends when 75,000 licenses have been redeemed.)
After you purchase your licenses, you can redeem the offer at www.microsoftincentives.com/officepromo until February 29, 2008.
Microsoft will then send you a subsidy check made out to the qualified Microsoft partner of your choice to spend on services and products. Of course, we hope you'll choose to work with us. Also note that checks must be used within 90 days of the issue date.
To Learn more, please go to: http://www.centextech.com/officepromo
10. November 2007 18:51
At first glance, spyware and viruses appear to have more in common than not. Both are malicious and impact system stability. Both put your system and data in danger. Both require specialized tools for removal.
But there are significant differences between these two threats differences that, if ignored, could leave your system open to attack. In this guide, you'll learn about the differences between spyware and viruses and find out why a specialized defense against spyware is needed to keep your organization safe. You'll get detailed information on the threat spyware poses and a solution guide to protecting yourself and your system.
Spyware vs. Viruses: Key Dangerous Differences - Free Threat Guide
Courtesy of: http://www.webroot.com
4. November 2007 03:37
Misdirected and lost application output can have huge impacts on your productivity; yet, most companies don't even know how many hardcopy devices are deployed in their enterprises, and less than half track their output costs. According to a recent study, 23% of internal IT help desk calls are print related - a large chunk of your organization's time and resources.
Want to learn how to manage your company's output and cut down on the number of internal support calls your help desk receives? Figure out how to detect and solve printer problems early on? Empower users to fix their own printing issues, without tying up your phone lines? This free white paper has the solutions for you! You'll find out how to manage output the easy way, freeing up your help desk in 5 steps, so that you can deal with more important issues.
5 Reasons You Need an Enterprise Output Management Product
Courtesy of: http://www.rocsoftware.com