Content Marketing is a planned marketing approach in which insightful information is created and shared to attract targeted audience. Right from blogs, videos, infographics to press releases, webinars and podcasts, almost every marketing strategy relies on high quality content. Let’s discuss how these strategies can help you to promote your brand, business, and foster customer relationship.
- Blog Posts: A blog is an effective tool to reach new customers. It provides extensive information and opinions about a business and its products. Regular blogging also helps to achieve higher search result rankings.
- Social Media Marketing: Sharing informative content along with relevant hashtags on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can increase your reach and also generate traffic to your website.
- Video Marketing: If a video is rich in content and graphics, more and more people will be compelled to watch and share it. Videos can go viral and can generate traffic and leads for a business.
- Email Marketing: Emailing is a traditional form of content marketing where business related information such as offers, promotions, discounts, news etc. is shared with existing and prospective customers to promote sales.
- Infographics: These refer to visual representations of information. It uses content, data, images and graphic to convey information quickly and clearly. Infographics provide clear and concise information to the audience by displaying trends and patterns.
- Webinars: Online lectures, workshops and presentations over video conferencing are effective forms of content marketing as well.
Importance Of Content Marketing
- Demonstrating Business Competence: High quality and appealing content provides idea about business competence. Unique and informative content presented in the right manner can help a brand to stand differentiated from other competitive products/ brands and clearly helps in favourable purchasing decision.
- Derive Profitable Business: Almost 57 % of purchase decisions are made on the basis of trust in particular brand. Genuine and perfectly presented content helps to build trust which in turn helps to generate sales for the business.
- Retaining Customers: The content published at its best can engage discussions and improve trust into the brand. This will also keep customers engaged with the brand and will make them curious about the future products to be launched.
- Reaching Untapped Audience: An enlightening and appealing content acts as a driving source for readers. It provokes discussions and conclusions based on information and ideas shared in the published content. Therefore, more people will be driven to the brand which helps in capturing untapped audience.
- Improves Search Engine Optimization: With proper usage of keywords within content, the search engines are able to index the website for targeted keywords. It helps in higher search engine rankings and increased customer base.
For more information about content marketing, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.
Widely popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, and LinkedIn have immense potential when it comes to generating new business. Even though almost all employees nowadays are familiar with these networks, it is unfortunate that the average business does not make the most out of these platforms, despite them being free to use. Social networking for your business is a great way to reach out to potential customers and maintain communication with existing ones.
- By engaging users in social networking activities for your business, you send out an impression of being on the cutting edge, giving you a competitive edge in the industry. Despite the dedication and constant work that social networking demands, it has several advantages to offer your business.
- Being active on social networks gives customers a chance to check-in when they visit your business, serving as an efficient way to spread the word about your business.
- A social network gives you a wide audience to reach out to, by making your business accessible to friends of friends. This means that if an existing customer who is active on your social networking page likes/ shares an update, this makes you visible to their entire network of friends.
- Social networking for your business also gives you a chance to establish your professional credibility and expertise through blogs.
- Social networking sites like Pinterest are a good choice for businesses that rely on the impact of images to generate interest among existing and prospective customers.
- One of the biggest advantages offered by social networking platforms to business owners is free marketing. Businesses can use these channels to offer deals to engage current followers and attract new customers.
- These platforms also make it possible for businesses to have direct access to their customers, being able to instantly address any doubts or queries, express gratitude, provide suggestions, spread information, and showcase their brand by way of conversation.
- Conveying the right tone and ensuring consistency in the brand image projected on social networks gives your business a personality and a voice, increasing the impact of your marketing efforts.
- LinkedIn serves as an excellent platform for networking with business professionals in a particular industry, which can go a long way in spreading the wings of your business.
The key to successful usage of social networking for your business lies in thinking out of the box. It is important to constantly evaluate your strategies to ensure that you are making the most out of social media.
26. April 2012 12:30
Facebook tops all the social networking sites with more than 500 million subscribers. It’s a great medium to connect with long lost friends and family members we can’t meet often. It has not only revolutionized the experience of interacting with friends and keeping a tab on their current activities, but has also transformed the concept of business. It’s a unique business tool that has great potential for marketing products and services.
Facebook offers businessmen, organizations and merchants facilities to create a business page, a group or facebook advertisements to promote products and services to those on the network. Another option that businesses can avail is facebook pages. Creating a facebook page and integrating it with apps is a great way to make a business’s presence felt. It’s the best way to interact with potential customers and circulate news and other updates related to products and services being offered. It’s also very easy to create an advertisement through facebook ads. While creating the ads, one can target a specific location, sex, age, keyword, relationship status, workplace or college. Facebook automatically delivers the ads created to the desired audience throughout the network.
It’s a perfect place for merchants and customers to interact with each other. Businessmen can instantly get in touch with millions of potential customers. The customers also have access to special promo offers and discounts offered by the merchants. It’s a win-win situation for both parties. Facebook offers a simple, free and effective opportunity to build online presence. There are certain apps that are very helpful when it comes to promoting your business. The following a list of some useful apps:
- Networked Blogs app
- Social RSS
- Simplaris BlogCast
- Define Me
- Proffesional profile etc.
It’s important to keep in mind that creating a page on facebook is just half the battle. Most of the people just get stuck at this point and never show up again. Be sure to devote enough time on developing your business oriented page. Configure your privacy settings to let everyone see your page unlike what you would do on your personal page. Keep interacting with your contacts and make sure they know you are in touch with their posts. Strike the right balance between getting too personal and too business-like. In addition to the textual information posted on your page, dress up your posts with some multimedia messages too. A new age business tool, facebook can do wonders in helping your business touch new heights!
Internet Marketing Dallas - Search Engine Optimization Dallas