29. April 2013 22:00
Having an effective mobile app for your business is undoubtedly one of the most efficient ways to reach out to potential and existing customers in today’s times. With the skyrocketing popularity of handheld internet devices, right from mobile phones to iPads and tablets, any smart business owner would know that a mobile app is a surefire way to keep people hooked to your business in real time. Business promotion through mobile apps has an interesting aspect to it, as it does not require you to blatantly promote, but instead relies on subtle promotion through a positive user experience.
The following tips tell you how you can make the most of mobile apps for business promotion-
- Whether you intend to use someone else’s app or are willing to create your own, the first step to a successful promotional campaign through mobile apps is to have a clear plan of action in mind. Take out time to outline who you want to target, what effect you wish to achieve, and how you shall monitor your progress.
- It is a good idea to integrate your mobile app strategy with an existing marketing campaign, such as on social media networks or on your website. This is because having a marketing strategy that thrives solely on mobile applications is less likely to succeed than a campaign that is integrated across multiple channels.
- Just creating an app is not enough. A huge part of making a mobile app work is promoting it and getting people to download it. Start off by your own online channels, such as your website and social media profiles. Make sure that these pages have a clear call-to-action for users to download your app. You can also engage in an exclusive online marketing campaign, including promotional emails and social media marketing for your app.
- If it is financially viable for your business, you might want to call in an expert to formulate mobile applications for your business based on the existing material that you have. You can even get an app that serves for face-to-face interaction with clients and customers, which increases customer satisfaction manifold.
- It is important to have a clear plan in mind to monitor the progress of your app. This should not just be limited to how many people have downloaded the app, but also other vital analytics, such as website visits generated from the app, coupon sales, and general increase in revenue from the app.
Dallas TX based Centex Technologies provide Mobile Application Development services for IPhone, and Android phones. For more information call us at our Dallas TX office - (972) 375-9654.
17. April 2013 04:23
Google Groups is a one-stop for all the SEO and promotional needs of business owners, wishing to join an online community with likeminded individuals and share relevant online marketing ideas and tools. If you own an SME in the Dallas TX region, it is a good idea to join a Google Group dedicated to your industry in your region. The numbers of options that you can explore from an SEO perspective regarding your business promotion are limitless. Enlisted below are the major ways in which you can use Google Groups for SEO and business promotion in Dallas TX-
- Get useful information such as keywords, topics, themes, etc. for website content like blogs, articles, and e-books.
- You can get ideas regarding what your competitors are doing as a part of their business promotion strategies and apply these ideas for your business.
- A great way of engaging in conversations related to your business and parallel topics is participating in business threads on Google Groups. You can also link these threads to your website as a part of your user-generated content. Not only is this a good way to demonstrate your knowledge on the topic of discussion, but it also helps to use these keywords for SEO purposes on your website.
- Another way in which you can utilize Google Groups is by using it to find a group of people in a thread who are interested in a topic related to your services. You can offer this group a special offer of gift that can be of interest to them, and use this to attract them to your website.
- Similarly, you can create polls and surveys for such an audience and use the keywords so generated to create viral content for your website.
- While Google groups can work well for generating quality back links to your website, the reverse is also true. You can invite visitors to your website to join your group on Google Groups, encouraging a sense of community.
- Sending out online invitations to members on other related groups is also a good way to increase your customer base. However, you need to exercise caution while doing so, as this runs a risk of being viewed as spam.
- You can also integrate your e-mail campaign to attract members on other groups instead of using the Google Groups interface.
For Search Engine Optimization SEO in Dallas TX, call us at Centex Technologies - (972) 375-9654