28. May 2012 05:34
You might think that you’ve cracked all the codes for your website to rank high on search engines- quality, keyword rich content, useful information, an attractive website design, and the standard SEO methods, yet your website will not be favored by Google, unless the design is SEO friendly. Flash movies, streaming audios, catchy visuals, and stunning images might make your website look fantastic, but you might end up making it SEO-unfriendly in the process of enhancing its outlook.
Here are some key elements that every website’s design must have, to boost its ranking on search engines-
- The right keywords, at the right places - The first, and perhaps most crucial step in designing a website is choosing the right keywords for what’s being offered on the website. You need to ensure that if a user gets to your website using a particular keyword, he gets what he’s looking for there. However, simply stuffing the keywords that you find relevant isn’t enough. It is just as important to ensure that they are placed at the right places, by which we mean- title tag, meta description and keywords, website slogans, H1, H2 and H3 tags, alt text, internal links, footer links, URLs, file names, etc.
- Text-based buttons and links - Links and buttons that are text-based are much easier to navigate for search engines, than flash-based ones. Not only are flash-based images unreadable for search engines, but they aren’t supported by many mobile devices. CSS methods and jQuery are great substitutes for flash.
- Low loading time - There is nothing more annoying than a website that takes forever to load. To make sure this isn’t happening to your website, remove unnecessary elements like CSS files, Java Script, large images, and line breaks in your code.
- User friendly URLs and image names - Make sure that the URLs on your website are user-friendly- for e.g. http://www.clotheswebsite.com/women/clothing/long-blouses would be much better than say http://www.clotheswebsite.com/apparel/product4?=98834. This also applies to image names. For e.g. if a woman is looking for ideas for beachwear, she would be likely to use Google images as a reference. With your product image named as img622.jpg, it shall not show on Google’s results, while ‘beachwear image 622’ is likely to.
- Social networking icons - Make sure that visitors to your website know that you are active on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter when they land on your website. Use prominent icons and buttons for this, and you might also consider adding your daily Twitter feed on your site to boost Google’s cache rate.
These are some of the must “To-be-followed” tips for websites. We at Centex Technologies, Dallas Texas provide complete SEO services, Website Design, Website Development and Internet Marketing services to our clients. For more information call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) Office.
11. May 2012 01:23
If you are looking for a process to make your website visible and user-friendly, then SEO is the best way to go. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is a method of getting your business websites positioned on top of Search Engine results. It’s the best way to make your website visible to your target audience. The more time and effort you dedicate in optimizing your website, the higher will be the popularity and rank of your business website.
Loan companies can immensely benefit from SEO. By increasing the visibility of their website in search engines, their website is sure to gain credibility among internet users searching for loan services. Such companies can take the help of an SEO expert to help them increase the company’s internet traffic. SEO can help a loan company in the following ways:
- It can promote the business directly to consumers who are searching for a loan service.
- It helps to rapidly increase the brand’s credibility.
- The company can easily access new clientele through increased visibility.
Instead of spending time optimizing certain pages or products on a website, a better option would be to seek assistance from firms that offer SEO services like Centex Technologies. We at Centex Technologies have comprehensive knowledge on optimizing a website and will help you save on time, cost and staff. A successful SEO campaign will bring a high ROI than any other marketing strategy. It is a cost effective marketing strategy that requires minimum capital. SEO lets you maintain positioning reports, visitor reports and other necessary factors to analyze the trends of your business.
For a loan company to thrive in today’s competitive internet business world, it requires cost-effective Internet marketing and web promotions. SEO services are structured to offer high search engine ranking, market analysis and increased visitors. A company can be sure to fetch best quality traffic, increased sales, solid client base and improved ROI. Customers referred from search engines tend to stick around for longer. If you show them all the information they need to see on your website, they may well become your customers for a lifetime! Such is the power of SEO. It’s an investment no company can afford to overlook in today’s times.
For SEO Services in Dallas, Killeen, Austin and Other Central Texas areas, call us at 254-213-4740
Internet Marketing Dallas - Dallas Website Design