27. June 2012 22:11
Online businesses are flourishing like never before for various reasons. With low start-up cost and option to remain open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year has made online businesses a lucrative one. The best part about this type of business is that both the seller and the buyer benefit to a great extent from the provisions of customer reviews. This is something that lacks in conventional businesses. Customer reviews have revolutionized the experience of buying a product as almost 80% of the buyers read the reviews of a product before purchasing it. The following are the benefits of such reviews for an online business:-
An increase in the goodwill
Genuine Customer reviews from Google Places, Facebook Page or Yelp give the visitors on your web page an honest picture of how your business is doing and what kind of products or services you are offering. As humans we have a tendency to rely on word-of-mouth more than anything else. Positive reviews will definitely have a good impact on your goodwill and pull in more customers.
Spreading the word
When a customer comes across a review written by him on your web site, it makes him feel acknowledged. This feeling of appreciation propels him to tell those in his immediate circle about it and the word spreads like fire. It won’t be long before more people log in to your website and peek into your business offerings. It’s actually a wonderful form of advertizing.
Customer reviews are the best feed back for a business. They let you know about the experiences of customers on using your products or services and whether any improvement is required or not. Some customers even give valuable suggestions that can go a long way in improving your business.
Bonding with the customer
You can form a bond with the customers who have posted their reviews by replying to their negative and positive comments. Customers tend to be more loyal to businessmen who really care about how they feel and this can be a good opportunity for you to make your customers feel special.
Better search engine results
Most of the search engines give importance to the number of times your business is mentioned in reviews. Reviews increase the chances of your business to appear higher in the search results for a particular type of business.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin. For more information how you can turn your Customer’s feedback into positive business, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
12. June 2012 05:00
Internet based businesses have completely revolutionized the very definition of the word “marketing”, changing it from a face-to-face attempt at selling, to a silent endeavor, where words and images do all the talking. Successful internet marketing needs a responsive and dynamic attitude, where you need to understand that what works today might not work tomorrow, and so the learning process must continue every day.
We’ve put together the top internet marketing strategies that are sure to give a head-start to your online business-
- Use effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to rank high on top search engines like Google. Considering that most people use the internet to look for websites that offer what they are looking for, this should be a key part of your internet marketing strategy. You might consider hiring an SEO expert to do this part of the job for you.
- Work on your social media reputation. Build active profiles on websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and make an effort to engage customers through them. Just creating a profile is not enough. These profiles are like your voice to connect to your current and prospective customers on a daily basis, so make the most of them. Contests, giveaways, and polls are a few of the many ideas that you can explore.
- Use content in every possible way, right from blogging, to creating user-generated content via forums, and submitting online press releases. Blogging is a great way to build your reputation as a hub of authentic information, and if done correctly, can engage users on your website.
- Use e-mail in the best possible manner. Be sure not to irritate subscribers off by spamming their inbox. Send short, yet meaningful emails with catchy subject lines on a regular basis. Try to keep the tone of the emails personal whenever possible.
- Offer an irresistible freebie to customers who land on your page, and try to keep it tangible, so that you can get a list of mailing addresses, instead of just email IDs. For instance, a free book is likely to grasp more attention than a free e-book.
- Start a video marketing campaign if you already don’t have one. A video is more efficient than the written word or even images can ever be. So use the advanced technologies to actually communicate with everyone who lands on your website.
- Use affiliate, reseller, and associate programs to spread the word about your services and build your network of customers. Not only is this a great marketing strategy, but it also helps to sell your products, and best of all, it’s super-easy to set up!
We at Centex Technologies provide solutions for Internet Marketing to Dallas, Killeen, Austin and other Central Texas based businesses. For more information on our Internet Marketing services, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.