17. April 2013 04:23
Google Groups is a one-stop for all the SEO and promotional needs of business owners, wishing to join an online community with likeminded individuals and share relevant online marketing ideas and tools. If you own an SME in the Dallas TX region, it is a good idea to join a Google Group dedicated to your industry in your region. The numbers of options that you can explore from an SEO perspective regarding your business promotion are limitless. Enlisted below are the major ways in which you can use Google Groups for SEO and business promotion in Dallas TX-
- Get useful information such as keywords, topics, themes, etc. for website content like blogs, articles, and e-books.
- You can get ideas regarding what your competitors are doing as a part of their business promotion strategies and apply these ideas for your business.
- A great way of engaging in conversations related to your business and parallel topics is participating in business threads on Google Groups. You can also link these threads to your website as a part of your user-generated content. Not only is this a good way to demonstrate your knowledge on the topic of discussion, but it also helps to use these keywords for SEO purposes on your website.
- Another way in which you can utilize Google Groups is by using it to find a group of people in a thread who are interested in a topic related to your services. You can offer this group a special offer of gift that can be of interest to them, and use this to attract them to your website.
- Similarly, you can create polls and surveys for such an audience and use the keywords so generated to create viral content for your website.
- While Google groups can work well for generating quality back links to your website, the reverse is also true. You can invite visitors to your website to join your group on Google Groups, encouraging a sense of community.
- Sending out online invitations to members on other related groups is also a good way to increase your customer base. However, you need to exercise caution while doing so, as this runs a risk of being viewed as spam.
- You can also integrate your e-mail campaign to attract members on other groups instead of using the Google Groups interface.
For Search Engine Optimization SEO in Dallas TX, call us at Centex Technologies - (972) 375-9654
28. August 2012 08:45
Google Places is the new web business card for local business owners in Dallas and what’s best is that it is completely free. With the advent of Google Places, business owners are in a better position to get in touch with their customers and increase their sales. It has become an indispensable tool for those who want to save on their business costs without compromising on their services. In today’s times, if anyone wants a product or service, chances are that he or she will surf online for it. Those on Google Places are easier to be tracked down by prospective customers and even their location is displayed for the customer’s convenience.
Google Places being a local search engine, is a boon for the local businesses in Dallas and the customers around as they can get in touch with one another in just a click. The following are some major benefits of being on Google Places:
- It is much easier for customers to get to know about your business.
- The maps make it easier for the customers to find you.
- Important information about your business that might be relevant to customers is out there for all to see. The information could be about the products and services you offer, the modes of payment, business timings, etc.
- The option of customer reviews helps you build a good rapport with your customers, which in turn boosts your businesses goodwill.
- You get to know how many people are searching for your business.
To ensure your business is ranked high on Google Places, you should provide important details and anything that might be relevant to those looking for your services such as:
- Interesting videos of how you go about your business.
- Contact information, etc.
The swifter you are at updating your Google Places page, the better rewards you will reap in terms of your ranking and consequently of the number of people flocking towards you. For example, if you have a restaurant in Dallas and want to promote it on Google Places, you should provide as much information as you can on your page about it. Post videos of how what your restaurant’s ambience is like and pictures of things that stand out setting it apart from the rest. Set a space for reviews and be prompt at getting back to them with some response. It will not be long before people barge into your restaurant and take your profits to a different level!
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas provide SEO and Google Places Optimization Services. We also provide Internet Marketing Services to our clients in Dallas and surrounding areas in Central Texas. For more information on the same, please call us at our Dallas Office - ((972) 375-9654).
28. July 2012 04:49
Website optimization refers to the process of making your website rank high on a search engine’s search results. The immediate benefit of this will be more viewers and eventually more customers for you. The need to rank high on the search results stems from the natural tendency of a viewer to click on to the search item that is listed on top of the list on a search engine. The lower the listing of a website, lesser is its chance to be viewed.
If you want to attract customers to your local business website in an area like Dallas, you will need to work on optimizing your website to fetch in more customers. A little time and effort on refurbishing your website will offer surprising results. For example, if you own a restaurant in Dallas, you can tailor your website to meet the needs of local customers so that they find exactly what they want on your site.
The following are some steps to optimize your website:
Listing your business on Google Places can multiply your chances of coming to the public eye. You even get to know the number of users who showed interest in your business. There are features through which you can show the directions to your place of business through maps to make it easy for the customer to track you down. This can be very appealing to customers.
Using the right keywords plays a crucial role in optimizing your website. Your keyword should be such, that are commonly searched but there should be something that sets them apart from those used on other websites.
Work on the way your website looks
The appearance of a website has a direct bearing on its search-engine ranking. Ensure its content is organized to make it simple for a customer to find what he is looking for. Get your site hosted on a fast server. Work on its design by keeping it simple and highlighting things that are relevant to customers.
Being listed in local directories is a great way of getting exposure and increasing traffic. There are certain automated tools that work towards the submission of search engines and submit website addresses regularly to local search engines and directories.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing & SEO Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin areas. For more information on how we can optimize your website to get top ranks, feel free to call us at our office numbers - Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654).
27. June 2012 22:11
Online businesses are flourishing like never before for various reasons. With low start-up cost and option to remain open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year has made online businesses a lucrative one. The best part about this type of business is that both the seller and the buyer benefit to a great extent from the provisions of customer reviews. This is something that lacks in conventional businesses. Customer reviews have revolutionized the experience of buying a product as almost 80% of the buyers read the reviews of a product before purchasing it. The following are the benefits of such reviews for an online business:-
An increase in the goodwill
Genuine Customer reviews from Google Places, Facebook Page or Yelp give the visitors on your web page an honest picture of how your business is doing and what kind of products or services you are offering. As humans we have a tendency to rely on word-of-mouth more than anything else. Positive reviews will definitely have a good impact on your goodwill and pull in more customers.
Spreading the word
When a customer comes across a review written by him on your web site, it makes him feel acknowledged. This feeling of appreciation propels him to tell those in his immediate circle about it and the word spreads like fire. It won’t be long before more people log in to your website and peek into your business offerings. It’s actually a wonderful form of advertizing.
Customer reviews are the best feed back for a business. They let you know about the experiences of customers on using your products or services and whether any improvement is required or not. Some customers even give valuable suggestions that can go a long way in improving your business.
Bonding with the customer
You can form a bond with the customers who have posted their reviews by replying to their negative and positive comments. Customers tend to be more loyal to businessmen who really care about how they feel and this can be a good opportunity for you to make your customers feel special.
Better search engine results
Most of the search engines give importance to the number of times your business is mentioned in reviews. Reviews increase the chances of your business to appear higher in the search results for a particular type of business.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin. For more information how you can turn your Customer’s feedback into positive business, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
12. June 2012 05:00
Internet based businesses have completely revolutionized the very definition of the word “marketing”, changing it from a face-to-face attempt at selling, to a silent endeavor, where words and images do all the talking. Successful internet marketing needs a responsive and dynamic attitude, where you need to understand that what works today might not work tomorrow, and so the learning process must continue every day.
We’ve put together the top internet marketing strategies that are sure to give a head-start to your online business-
- Use effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to rank high on top search engines like Google. Considering that most people use the internet to look for websites that offer what they are looking for, this should be a key part of your internet marketing strategy. You might consider hiring an SEO expert to do this part of the job for you.
- Work on your social media reputation. Build active profiles on websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and make an effort to engage customers through them. Just creating a profile is not enough. These profiles are like your voice to connect to your current and prospective customers on a daily basis, so make the most of them. Contests, giveaways, and polls are a few of the many ideas that you can explore.
- Use content in every possible way, right from blogging, to creating user-generated content via forums, and submitting online press releases. Blogging is a great way to build your reputation as a hub of authentic information, and if done correctly, can engage users on your website.
- Use e-mail in the best possible manner. Be sure not to irritate subscribers off by spamming their inbox. Send short, yet meaningful emails with catchy subject lines on a regular basis. Try to keep the tone of the emails personal whenever possible.
- Offer an irresistible freebie to customers who land on your page, and try to keep it tangible, so that you can get a list of mailing addresses, instead of just email IDs. For instance, a free book is likely to grasp more attention than a free e-book.
- Start a video marketing campaign if you already don’t have one. A video is more efficient than the written word or even images can ever be. So use the advanced technologies to actually communicate with everyone who lands on your website.
- Use affiliate, reseller, and associate programs to spread the word about your services and build your network of customers. Not only is this a great marketing strategy, but it also helps to sell your products, and best of all, it’s super-easy to set up!
We at Centex Technologies provide solutions for Internet Marketing to Dallas, Killeen, Austin and other Central Texas based businesses. For more information on our Internet Marketing services, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
11. May 2012 01:23
If you are looking for a process to make your website visible and user-friendly, then SEO is the best way to go. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is a method of getting your business websites positioned on top of Search Engine results. It’s the best way to make your website visible to your target audience. The more time and effort you dedicate in optimizing your website, the higher will be the popularity and rank of your business website.
Loan companies can immensely benefit from SEO. By increasing the visibility of their website in search engines, their website is sure to gain credibility among internet users searching for loan services. Such companies can take the help of an SEO expert to help them increase the company’s internet traffic. SEO can help a loan company in the following ways:
- It can promote the business directly to consumers who are searching for a loan service.
- It helps to rapidly increase the brand’s credibility.
- The company can easily access new clientele through increased visibility.
Instead of spending time optimizing certain pages or products on a website, a better option would be to seek assistance from firms that offer SEO services like Centex Technologies. We at Centex Technologies have comprehensive knowledge on optimizing a website and will help you save on time, cost and staff. A successful SEO campaign will bring a high ROI than any other marketing strategy. It is a cost effective marketing strategy that requires minimum capital. SEO lets you maintain positioning reports, visitor reports and other necessary factors to analyze the trends of your business.
For a loan company to thrive in today’s competitive internet business world, it requires cost-effective Internet marketing and web promotions. SEO services are structured to offer high search engine ranking, market analysis and increased visitors. A company can be sure to fetch best quality traffic, increased sales, solid client base and improved ROI. Customers referred from search engines tend to stick around for longer. If you show them all the information they need to see on your website, they may well become your customers for a lifetime! Such is the power of SEO. It’s an investment no company can afford to overlook in today’s times.
For SEO Services in Dallas, Killeen, Austin and Other Central Texas areas, call us at 254-213-4740
Internet Marketing Dallas - Dallas Website Design
26. April 2012 12:30
Facebook tops all the social networking sites with more than 500 million subscribers. It’s a great medium to connect with long lost friends and family members we can’t meet often. It has not only revolutionized the experience of interacting with friends and keeping a tab on their current activities, but has also transformed the concept of business. It’s a unique business tool that has great potential for marketing products and services.
Facebook offers businessmen, organizations and merchants facilities to create a business page, a group or facebook advertisements to promote products and services to those on the network. Another option that businesses can avail is facebook pages. Creating a facebook page and integrating it with apps is a great way to make a business’s presence felt. It’s the best way to interact with potential customers and circulate news and other updates related to products and services being offered. It’s also very easy to create an advertisement through facebook ads. While creating the ads, one can target a specific location, sex, age, keyword, relationship status, workplace or college. Facebook automatically delivers the ads created to the desired audience throughout the network.
It’s a perfect place for merchants and customers to interact with each other. Businessmen can instantly get in touch with millions of potential customers. The customers also have access to special promo offers and discounts offered by the merchants. It’s a win-win situation for both parties. Facebook offers a simple, free and effective opportunity to build online presence. There are certain apps that are very helpful when it comes to promoting your business. The following a list of some useful apps:
- Networked Blogs app
- Social RSS
- Simplaris BlogCast
- Define Me
- Proffesional profile etc.
It’s important to keep in mind that creating a page on facebook is just half the battle. Most of the people just get stuck at this point and never show up again. Be sure to devote enough time on developing your business oriented page. Configure your privacy settings to let everyone see your page unlike what you would do on your personal page. Keep interacting with your contacts and make sure they know you are in touch with their posts. Strike the right balance between getting too personal and too business-like. In addition to the textual information posted on your page, dress up your posts with some multimedia messages too. A new age business tool, facebook can do wonders in helping your business touch new heights!
Internet Marketing Dallas - Search Engine Optimization Dallas
13. March 2012 22:34
A good ecommerce application consists of a host of essential features that make it easy to use and beneficial for its users. There are several companies that specialize in creating unique ecommerce applications as per the specific requirements of your business and prepare customized applications on your request. A well developed ecommerce application not only allows potential customers to remain on your webpage for a longer time but also leads to increased chances of registering a sale. When customers find it hard to navigate through an ecommerce application in order to purchase products or service, they are likely to move on to your competitors’ websites thus leading to losses for you. Thus the importance of having an efficient and workable ecommerce application on your website to facilitate sales cannot be underestimated. Some of the elements that characterize a good ecommerce application are:
- The most important aspect of a good ecommerce application is easy navigability. Visitors should not fumble while traversing the different pages and should be able to browse through product catalogues and place orders easily. An ecommerce application that is difficult to grasp for an average person can be a huge turn off for buyers.
- In case you require your buyers to register with your website before they are allowed to make a purchase, it is important to ensure that the process of setting up a customer account is not cumbersome but is fairly quick and simple. Customers should not have to fill in contact or address related information time and again every time they make a purchase. The ecommerce application that you set up to facilitate purchases must consist of storage space to keep a record of such information for future use.
- Another element that must form a part of a good ecommerce application is the option of being able to provide alternative shipping addresses. There should be a certain amount of flexibility for the customers to get products delivered to the location of their choice. A well developed ecommerce application takes care of this need and provides the relevant options.
- Providing the shopping cart facility to allow the customers to browse through the other items on your ecommerce website freely is also a positive element. Apart from this, your ecommerce application should provide a safe and secure system of accepting payments.
We at Centex Technologies provide complete Web Development and SEO Services to our clients. For more information on Ecommerce Web Development, contact us at Killeen (254-213-4740) and Dallas (972-375-9654) Texas.
Dallas Website Design - Internet Marketing Dallas
13. February 2012 05:22
Search Engine Optimization is an advertizing technique that help you to reach targeted customers who make relevant searches on various online search engines. Various SEO techniques help your website to rank high when a particular (relevant) search querry is triggered. SEO is a method that is being adopted by all major organizations having an online presence in order to attract a maximum number of users. It is a scientific way of controlling the traffic that you can receive on your website.
Some of the benefits offered by a successful Search Engine Optimization campaign are:
- SEO is perhaps the one of the best ways to reach your target audience. The target audience for a particular product, service or brand may be defined on the basis of different geographical areas, age groups or other demographic factors. SEO helps limit the advertizement of your business to the population group that you wish to target to increase your sales internationally as well as locally. The use of relevant keywords can help reach your intended groups in an easy manner thus leading to more sales.
- SEO can also enhance the amount of traffic that you receive on your webpage on a daily basis. More the amount of visitors you get on to your website, the more are the chances of registering sales.
- A successful SEO campaign also helps build up a brand for a business. This can be specially useful if your business is a new one and needs more visibility in the market. The internet can be a great platform for publicizing your business and bring recognition to it.
- Employing Search Engine optimization as a marketing tool can also lead to maximum returns with minimum investment. You only need a few SEO experts to spearhead a successful SEO campaign. There is absolutely no need to spend massive funds on purchasing expensive advertizing space as SEO helps fulfill the same functions as those performed by conventional advertizing.
- By using SEO, it is possible to know for sure whether your advertizing campaign is yielding any results as you are able to calculate the number of clicks on a certain link to your website made by potential customers. You can also calculate how many of these clicks ultimately translated into actual sales.
We at Centex Technologies provide complete SEO and Internet Marketing solutions. For more information, you can call us at our Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) Office.
Internet Marketing Dallas - Dallas Website Design
13. December 2011 07:46
Search Engine Optimization is currently the buzz word on the internet and can be used effectively to draw in loads of customers and to generate additional revenue for your business. Centex Technologies is a company that offers its services to businesses in Dallas that includes website design as well as conducting SEO and internet marketing activities. Some of the services under SEO that we offer include the following:
- Website popularity building is a process by which your website links are made popular on the web through various processes. This allows your website so as to rank your website high up in search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- Title tags and meta tags also form an important part of making your website SEO friendly. They are generally codes created by the website creator that are displayed at the head of your HTML document. These tags can be influential in determining whether your webpage shows up in search results or not.
- There are several online (Local and Global) directories that can be used to further enhance traffic to your website. They are generally used for routing customers to written content like articles and blogs. Links have to be inserted along with other relevant information into these directories on a regular basis. Our staff can perform this task for our clients on a regular basis so as to adequately promote your business.
- Social bookmarking is another method that is used by web surfers to find resources online. Bookmarking networks are employed by us to help spread the word about your products or services.
- Search Engine Submissions so as to make your website rank in various search engines.
Search Engine Optimization is possibly the best way to promote and publicize your business instead of investing a huge fortune in traditional methods of advertizement. We have large number of successful SEO projects under our belt and can guide our clients towards making the best advertizing choices that are not only cost effective but also provide tangible results in the form of increased sales and revenue. For more information on the same, please feel free to contact us at our Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) Office.
Internet Marketing Dallas - Dallas Website Design