21. January 2019 12:20
In order to thrive in the competitive environment, small businesses need to revolutionize the way they conduct themselves. It can be achieved by making the best use of technology. Let us discuss ways in which technology can help a small business:
- Cloud-Based Services: Small businesses can simplify their operations by opting for online cloud-based services. This will help them in improving productivity while reducing administrative costs. They can also incorporate cloud-based applications in their sales and marketing processes to make them efficient.
- Marketing: Businesses can formulate better marketing strategies as technology enables them to create user friendly portals, communicate with online clients using chatbots, track customer’s buying behavior, promote business on different platforms, reach out to customers through emails or messenger apps, have an effective customer support system, etc. which in turn generates more revenues.
- Accounting: Technology enables businesses to use an online invoicing service. This helps in significantly reducing the cost of collecting payments from customers. Also, businesses can keep a track of their expenses using software and apps specifically designed for this purpose. Technology has also enabled business to pay their taxes online, streamline business finances, share financial information & records online, etc.
- Mobile Working & Telecommuting: Devices like tablets, smartphones or laptops have enabled professionals to stay in contact with their customers, no matter where they go. This way they can interact with the customers and solve their queries as & when they arise.
- RFID: It is a technology that enables businesses to capture the digital data encoded in RFID tags or smart labels using a reader via radio waves. The technology is used to track mass objects and helps in saving time & effort.
- Communication: If communication costs form a large part of your monthly expenses, then resort to online communication methods like VOIP. Online communication solutions are highly functional and help in cutting communication costs.
- Better Customer Service: Technology has enabled businesses to have interactive websites, 24/7 customer service, online chat support etc. through which they can always stay in touch with their customers. This has helped in increasing customer satisfaction as their requests are attended at the earliest.
Businesses in every industry are benefiting from the use of technology as it has made business processes easier for the staff as well as made customer interaction hassle free.
Centex Technologies is an IT consulting firm providing technical assistance to businesses around the globe. It also offers myriad of other services like website designing, website development, search engine optimization, software development etc. For more information, call at (972) 375 - 9654.