30. September 2019 14:46
As technology is evolving rapidly, it has enabled a faster change and greater progress in the IT industry. The disruptive technological trends like interconnected humans, robots, devices, content and services driven by them have become an integral part of modern IT applications.
Some of the major technology disruptors revolutionizing the IT industry are:
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA): It is an emerging form of automation technology that uses software with artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities. RPA is used to perform high-volume repetitive tasks that awere earlier done by humans. The RPA robots utilize the user interface to capture data and manipulate applications like humans do.
- Internet of Things (IoT): IoT enables devices, home appliances, cars, etc. to be virtually connected and exchange data over the internet. The connected devices share data that they collect and take instructions from multiple sources which may or may not be in close proximity. Proper use of IoT technology can enable optimized traffic system, efficient waste management, energy use, etc.
- Cloud Computing: The major part of the IT industry relies on cloud computing, making it one of the most trending technologies. The range of cloud solutions & delivery models is widening and it now requires the cloud services to be more adaptable in different areas of activity. Majority of IT service providers are acquiring hybrid cloud solutions to speed up the service delivery.
- Blockchain: Blockchain technology has potential applications in almost every field. We have already witnessed use of blockchain applications in healthcare, IT, real estate, law enforcement, cryptocurrency, banking, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): AI are computer programs that perform highly intelligent tasks, such as recognition of images, speech, patterns and complex decision making. Machine learning is a new branch of AI that is creating and enabling smart business operations with greater accuracy.
- Data Security: Cybersecurity is increasingly evolving due to technological advancements. As the threats are constantly arising and the hackers are finding better ways to illegally access information, technologies are required to enhance data security by incorporating hardware authentication, cloud technology and deep learning. This makes data security an emerging technology as it will constantly evolve to defend against intruders.
Implementation of modern technology in business operations, marketing, customer care, etc. can increase productivity of an organization. For more information about various trending technologies and how they can be applied within your organization, call Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.