16. November 2017 01:41
The world is all set to witness a technological revolution with Japan planning to launch the first commercial 5G network by 2020. The technology will provide faster internet speed thereby accentuating the overall digital experience for the users. It is believed that the fifth generation of wireless network technology is going to change the entire picture. Here we have listed ways how 5G would impact the world.
- Mobiles Will Takeover – With the advent of 5G technology, mobiles shall dominate. As per a report by The Telegraph, 7 out of 10 people in the world would possess a smartphone by the year 2020. This means businesses will have to shift over to mobile portals/ applications for a seamless customer experience.
- Faster Downloads – High speed internet is sure to break the buffering monotony. It would just take few seconds to download even heavy files.
- More Focus On Videos – Videos would be used like never before. With higher bandwidth there would be absolutely no trouble in streaming the videos. This will give businesses an opportunity to present more content and advertize their products and services in a better way.
- Real Time Connections – People will have access to high speed internet making it easier for businesses to interact with them. Customers would be able to communicate through videos using the live video streaming options.
- Newer Opportunities – 5G technology will pave the way for newer opportunities. We will be able to use certain futuristic technologies for our advantage which are untapped for now. It is sure to accelerate innovation. The world would see a technological breakthrough as we would be able to operate complex mobile apps.
- Higher Revenue To Business – With high speed internet connections at bay, more and more businesses shall be there on the web. This will increase the opportunities for business organizations to market their product. The sales would increase thus resulting in better bottom line figures.
- Troubleshooting The IoT – When once 5G technology becomes a reality it will enable faster troubleshooting and people would be able to fix the errors through data sharing.
- Paradigm Shift - Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality shall become a part of our lives which is sure to change our perspective towards technology. Smart technology would take over the world. There would be driverless cars, smart cities, drones, robots in factories and homes, smart public transport and much more than we can probably think of for now.
As per Statista, an online statistics portal, the number of 5G connections is forecasted to be 1.1 billion by 2025. Although it is yet in development stage, 5G technology has garnered the interest of people worldwide.
For more information, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.