29. October 2012 07:56
Facebook is a major part of the social media marketing strategy of businesses, not just because of the millions of users who log in to the website every day, but also due to the immense potential that it offers to businesses to reach out to these users. If you are still contemplating on to whether or not your business needs a Facebook page, the benefits listed below tell you why creating such a page is a great step for your business-
- Marketing on a budget- A few years back, the word “marketing” came with a huge price tag attached to it, with every single marketing strategy costing the company a substantial amount of money. However, Facebook has changed that, making it possible to carry out a marketing campaign at extremely low costs! Facebook ads are a great way to indulge in targeted advertizing by using the basic information of users on the site to identify your target audience.
- Share basic information about your business- By having a Facebook page, you can share basic information about your business, such as what you do, where you are based, the owner’s name, etc., in a much clearer and more concise way than on a website. People are likely to notice this information each time they visit your page.
- Audio-visual communication- The impact achieved by mere black and white words cannot be compared to that of pictures and videos. Facebook allows you to easily upload such audio-visuals of your business, letting fans get an inside picture of what you do.
- Better customer support- Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of having a Facebook page for your business, you can give a significant boost to your customer support. By using Facebook to communicate with existing and potential customers, you can establish a personal relationship with them, and resolve their doubts and issues in a much more satisfactory way.
- Better search engine rankings- Websites that have social media profiles are indexed faster by search engines, which means that having a Facebook page for your business can make you rank higher on a search engine like Google.
- Word of mouth marketing- By making your Facebook page interesting with captivating updates, you can generate enough likes and comments on your posts to make “friends of friends” interested in your page. You can also add a link of your website on your Facebook page to guide people to it.
We at Centex Technologies provide Facebook advertizing and fan page management services for corporate and local businesses. For more information, call us at our Dallas Office - (855) 375-9654