Content Marketing is a planned marketing approach in which insightful information is created and shared to attract targeted audience. Right from blogs, videos, infographics to press releases, webinars and podcasts, almost every marketing strategy relies on high quality content. Let’s discuss how these strategies can help you to promote your brand, business, and foster customer relationship.
- Blog Posts: A blog is an effective tool to reach new customers. It provides extensive information and opinions about a business and its products. Regular blogging also helps to achieve higher search result rankings.
- Social Media Marketing: Sharing informative content along with relevant hashtags on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can increase your reach and also generate traffic to your website.
- Video Marketing: If a video is rich in content and graphics, more and more people will be compelled to watch and share it. Videos can go viral and can generate traffic and leads for a business.
- Email Marketing: Emailing is a traditional form of content marketing where business related information such as offers, promotions, discounts, news etc. is shared with existing and prospective customers to promote sales.
- Infographics: These refer to visual representations of information. It uses content, data, images and graphic to convey information quickly and clearly. Infographics provide clear and concise information to the audience by displaying trends and patterns.
- Webinars: Online lectures, workshops and presentations over video conferencing are effective forms of content marketing as well.
Importance Of Content Marketing
- Demonstrating Business Competence: High quality and appealing content provides idea about business competence. Unique and informative content presented in the right manner can help a brand to stand differentiated from other competitive products/ brands and clearly helps in favourable purchasing decision.
- Derive Profitable Business: Almost 57 % of purchase decisions are made on the basis of trust in particular brand. Genuine and perfectly presented content helps to build trust which in turn helps to generate sales for the business.
- Retaining Customers: The content published at its best can engage discussions and improve trust into the brand. This will also keep customers engaged with the brand and will make them curious about the future products to be launched.
- Reaching Untapped Audience: An enlightening and appealing content acts as a driving source for readers. It provokes discussions and conclusions based on information and ideas shared in the published content. Therefore, more people will be driven to the brand which helps in capturing untapped audience.
- Improves Search Engine Optimization: With proper usage of keywords within content, the search engines are able to index the website for targeted keywords. It helps in higher search engine rankings and increased customer base.
For more information about content marketing, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.
Developing a successful shopping website is often more about creating a loyal user base and credibility than advertizing. However, a lot of business owners tend to underestimate the importance of product reviews on their shopping portal. While it is important to delve into other aspects such as increasing ROI, achieving higher conversion and optimizing site navigation, customer reviews also play a major role in taking your ecommerce venture to the skies. Almost 80 per cent of customers rely on customer reviews to decide if they want to buy a specific product or not. Thus, it is critical that you allow your customers to review the products in order to encourage potential customers to buy the same product.
Here are some of the ways in which customer reviews can be beneficial for your shopping portal:
- Boost Sales: It is quite natural for online shoppers to be skeptic before buying a product. Reading genuine customer reviews can mitigate this incredulity to a considerable extent and make them confident about the quality of the product. More the number of reviews, more would be the impact on reader’s minds.
- Demonstrate Honesty: Apparently, customers are less likely to read product descriptions as they highlight only the positive aspects of an item. Customer reviews allow potential buyers to have a detailed overview of a product, while weighing up its pros and cons. It is advised to place a mix of genuine positive and negative reviews to help develop customer’s trust in your shopping portal.
- Unique Content For SEO: Search engine crawlers are constantly looking for unique, informative and constantly updated content in websites. While most ecommerce portals use similar descriptions, customer reviews add content that differentiates between various product pages. This helps to make a web page more relevant to what the user is searching for and increase the chances of higher search engine rankings. The content generated by user reviews can also improve your ranking for long tail keywords.
- Increase Click Through Rate: If the content of reviews is appropriately formatted, such as with headings and star ratings, it will be displayed in the search results and are likely to increase click through rate. These snippets can also help your product stand out from other similar ones.
By allowing and encouraging customers to leave product reviews, you can attract targeted customers, which will ultimately lead to an increased popularity of your shopping portal.
With the summer season just around the corner, it is time for the travel industry to gear up with their marketing strategies to attract new customers. Internet being a key part in the planning of holiday, right from searching popular destinations to flight and hotel bookings, SEO has become a crucial factor determining the success of a travel portal. Ensuring that your website comes up in the top results when one searches your niche specific keyword can help your business gain a competitive edge in the industry.
Understanding The Importance of SEO For Travel Portals
The value of SEO for travel websites runs far beyond simply being found on Google. Achieving a higher conversion rate depends upon the customer’s ability to research destinations, read reviews and search itineraries for their holiday. This process includes visiting several sites before finally making the reservations. Optimizing user experience at this stage by providing informative content and a hassle-free booking process can add to the effectiveness of an SEO campaign for the travel portal.
SEO Strategies For Travel Portals
- Link Building: High quality link building is an important factor in the success of an SEO campaign. While browsing the internet, it is likely that the customers will visit a number of off-site sources to evaluate the credibility of your business. A travel website with external links from trusted sources is more likely to come up higher in search engine results.
- Content Strategy: Having unique and keyword focused content with links to your website is one of the best ways to improve your organic search rankings. Including terms which most people usually search during the initial stage, such as ‘Hotels in Dallas’, can get you in front of the right audience at the right time.
- Rich Snippets: With the introduction of rich snippets in Google’s SERPs, you can reach maximum audience by providing important information about a webpage in the search results. This can include the prices, deals, star ratings and reviews for any listing on your website. This can have a positive impact on your portal’s click through rate.
- Social Media: Incorporating social media as part of the SEO campaign is also important for travel portals. Effective user interaction and active presence on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest etc. are strong ranking signals for search engines.
We, at Centex Technologies, provide result oriented SEO services for travel portals. For more information, you can call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
SEO has undergone dramatic changes in the past few years, and the recent Panda and Penguin updates in 2014 have called for many changes in SEO techniques. In 2015, many website owners are contemplating about the strategies to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs).
Given here are some important tips and tricks that can help you run a successful SEO campaign this year:
- Focus On Mobile SEO: In 2015, traffic from smartphones is expected to overtake the web traffic from desktop and laptops. This means that your SEO campaign should focus more on attaining a higher ranking in the mobile searches. You should also optimize your website to be easily viewed on mobile devices.
- Content Marketing: Content is still expected to remain the king of a high ranked website. Google always appreciates those websites that write useful and informative content rather than just keeping it stuffed with keywords. Quality is an important factor in content instead of how much or how frequently it is posted.
- Less Emphasis On Keywords: Experts believe that SEO will focus more on increasing brand awareness in contrast to the previous trend of targeting a high ranking in Google. Click-through-rates (CTR) and calls-to-action (CTA) will be a major determinant of organic search traffic to a website.
- Relevant Title Tags: These have always been an important determinant in a website’s ranking and will continue to be the same. A good title tag should be descriptive yet relevant, including all your main keywords. There is no ideal length of a title tag but it should consist of 60 to 70 characters.
- Social Media: Even though this is not a new trend, social media will continue to remain a vital part of an SEO campaign. Search engines give much importance to social network signals to rank your website. It will play a major role in promoting your business among the target audience.
- Local SEO: Google has recently updated its algorithms to provide location specific search results to the users. Local citations and directory submissions will gain importance in SEO strategies. Additionally, companies will also look to optimize their web pages by including addresses, contact numbers and locations consistent with the local listings.
Centex Technologies provides result oriented SEO solutions to the businesses in Dallas, TX. Our professional team uses the most innovative techniques to deliver consistent results in the form of increased website traffic. For more information, call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
In the last few years, internet has become one of the most important ways in which businesses are found by the potential customers. Basic advertizing techniques are no longer sufficient to draw the attention of consumers. Therefore, content marketing has become essential for a successful SEO campaign. It involves creating and sharing informative, valuable, and relevant content in order to attract and drive the target users to your website.
Here are some important tips for effective content marketing:
- Determine and follow your forte: For a successful content marketing strategy, you must provide informative and useful content that is specific to the section of people you want to target. Once the target audience visits your website, you must continue sharing content to make sure that they come back.
- Beware of focusing on yourself: Referring yourself repetitively in the content will not stimulate a reader’s interest. In today’s advertizing scenario, just broadcasting a message is not enough to draw visitors. Instead, you should try to connect with the users through your articles and creative use of words.
- Share what works: People do not have the time to read extensive articles in their busy lives. Hence, make sure you share short but useful articles that are able to keep the readers involved. You can also post relevant content in some other formats such as photos, videos, graphics etc.
- Be consistent in posting content: Providing useful content to your visitors once in six months or a year is not going to work. You need to make regular posts for the visitors to come again to your website. Whether they are articles, social media updates, videos or graphics, you must always have something at hand to publish.
- Re-use existing content: When content is used for marketing purposes, it is important to remember that the content must endure. Many new visitors will see the blogs and your existing customers will share your posts within their networks. Thus, you can always reframe your content to work for you in a different way altogether.
- Measure the results: There are many online tools available to measure the results of your content marketing program. If you are sharing links on social media, track if the posts are being read, commented or shared. If any platform or content is not giving desired results, focus on another one that benefits you.
Remember that content marketing isn’t an overnight strategy to convert leads into sales.
For more information about the benefits of content marketing for your online business in Dallas, TX, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375-9654.
SEO has emerged as an important marketing tool for most businesses in Dallas, TX. A large number of people look up to the internet to search for businesses like restaurants, bakeries and groceries, located near them. If you own a bakery, it is extremely important that your brand becomes visible among the top websites on a search engine results page (SERP) whenever people search for terms that are relevant to your business, for example “Cake shop in Dallas” or “Bakery in Dallas” etc.
Here are some of the benefits that the bakeries in Dallas can have by using SEO services for their website:
- User friendly website: As a part of SEO process, emphasis is laid on creating a website that is fast as well as user friendly. A website with a neat layout is more likely to hold the visitors for a longer time which will increase page views.
- Increase traffic: SEO is one of the most efficient tools to promote and market your website. SEO process will make your website rank high is search engine listings thereby attracting users who are searching for a bakeries or cake shops in Dallas, TX.
- Better conversion rates: An optimized website targets specific keywords which are relevant to the business. This ensures that people who are looking for your products would land on your website through search engines. Such a targeted traffic through search engines increases the conversion rates from your website.
- Build trust for your brand: Another benefit of using SEO services for your bakery is that it will help you create awareness for your brand. People are more likely to trust the businesses that appear among the top results in major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Go social: An efficient SEO campaign also includes creating and constantly updating your bakery’s profile on various social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
We, at Centex Technologies, help local Dallas based businesses in reaching out to targeted customers. For more information about our SEO process, call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the best tools of marketing for any business in the present time. A well-designed website for your business is not sufficient unless it is easily accessible by people. Whether you cater to the people of a particular geographic region or you have a global reach, you would definitely want to be ahead of your competitors in the online search results.
There are many people who search the internet for pizza shops and also prefer to order online. Thus it is important that they easily find your business and SEO services can be of great assistance in this regard. For instance, if a person searches for the keyword ‘pizza shops in Dallas’, your website would appear in the top 10 search results with the help of SEO and get you more business.
Benefits of SEO services for pizza shops
- The sole purpose of search engine optimization is to help the local pizza shops in Dallas to drive maximum traffic towards their website. SEO helps to achieve this by assisting a portal to reach among the top results on the search engine results page (SERPs).
- If you incorporate SEO elements in the website, your portal is bound to work faster, better and would be more user friendly. Usually people leave a website page because it does not have a user friendly interface and is difficult to navigate.
- A well optimized website helps you be available for your customers 24X7. Even at night people can browse the variety of pizzas and deals that you are offering and if you have online ordering facility, they can place orders online too.
- One of the latent benefits of SEO is that you are able to build credibility for your brand. People have an inbuilt trust towards the major search engines. Subsequently, they are likely to trust those brands that appear in the top results rather than those that do not have a good online presence.
- An optimized website will also gain more exposure to social networking sites. SEO and social media are related to each other and people are expected to Like and Tweet about those websites that are given high rank by a search engine.
- SEO is the most cost effective strategy as compared to other means of marketing.
SEO is very important for every business to flourish and gain reliability. For more information about the SEO services for pizza shops in Dallas, TX, feel free to call Centex Technologies at (972) 375-9654.