Facebook which initially started off as a networking tool for Harvard students by Mark Zuckerberg in 2004 became a sudden hit when it was made open to public in 2006. What once had a humble start has reached billions of people today. As per statistics, there were 2.072 billion monthly active users as on January 1, 2018.
The primary purpose of Facebook was to help people connect with their friends & family. It was to be used as a tool for sharing important stuff related to one’s life with their near and dear ones. However, with time, things changed and there was more of “passive content” as Mark Zuckerberg, the company’s Chief Executive states. This includes videos and articles that are meant to simply sit back and watched or read by the user.
Facebook, however has made certain important announcements and has decided to overhaul the news feed. In his post Mark mentioned, “At its best, Facebook has always been about personal connections. By focusing on bringing people closer together -- whether it's with family and friends, or around important moments in the world -- we can help make sure that Facebook is time well spent.”
So, the users will now witness numerous change in the kind of posts that will appear on their feed. Facebook is planning to use various algorithms to highlight the content that friends and family share. This will however understate posts and advertizements from publishers and brands. The idea behind this major change is to maximize and prioritize meaningful interactions and increase utility for users. This is all being done to make Facebook purposeful. People should feel positive and optimistic after going through their feed.
However, the after effects of the news feed overhaul shall be far reaching for publishers, small venture owners & entrepreneurs who majorly rely on Facebook for marketing their product or service. They won’t be able to reach as much audience as they were earlier subjected to.
So does this mean Facebook will see fall in revenues? Definitely not. Facebook Ads would become even more popular and the change in news feed will push businesses to create “engaging” content while promoting their businesses. Both factors will contribute to increased Facebook usage. From marketeer’s point of view, the social media strategy will now focus on creating engaging posts rather than making newsfeed a billboard for business promotions.
For more information & to know more about latest Social Media Strategies, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.
Developing a successful shopping website is often more about creating a loyal user base and credibility than advertizing. However, a lot of business owners tend to underestimate the importance of product reviews on their shopping portal. While it is important to delve into other aspects such as increasing ROI, achieving higher conversion and optimizing site navigation, customer reviews also play a major role in taking your ecommerce venture to the skies. Almost 80 per cent of customers rely on customer reviews to decide if they want to buy a specific product or not. Thus, it is critical that you allow your customers to review the products in order to encourage potential customers to buy the same product.
Here are some of the ways in which customer reviews can be beneficial for your shopping portal:
- Boost Sales: It is quite natural for online shoppers to be skeptic before buying a product. Reading genuine customer reviews can mitigate this incredulity to a considerable extent and make them confident about the quality of the product. More the number of reviews, more would be the impact on reader’s minds.
- Demonstrate Honesty: Apparently, customers are less likely to read product descriptions as they highlight only the positive aspects of an item. Customer reviews allow potential buyers to have a detailed overview of a product, while weighing up its pros and cons. It is advised to place a mix of genuine positive and negative reviews to help develop customer’s trust in your shopping portal.
- Unique Content For SEO: Search engine crawlers are constantly looking for unique, informative and constantly updated content in websites. While most ecommerce portals use similar descriptions, customer reviews add content that differentiates between various product pages. This helps to make a web page more relevant to what the user is searching for and increase the chances of higher search engine rankings. The content generated by user reviews can also improve your ranking for long tail keywords.
- Increase Click Through Rate: If the content of reviews is appropriately formatted, such as with headings and star ratings, it will be displayed in the search results and are likely to increase click through rate. These snippets can also help your product stand out from other similar ones.
By allowing and encouraging customers to leave product reviews, you can attract targeted customers, which will ultimately lead to an increased popularity of your shopping portal.
In the last few years, internet has become one of the most important ways in which businesses are found by the potential customers. Basic advertizing techniques are no longer sufficient to draw the attention of consumers. Therefore, content marketing has become essential for a successful SEO campaign. It involves creating and sharing informative, valuable, and relevant content in order to attract and drive the target users to your website.
Here are some important tips for effective content marketing:
- Determine and follow your forte: For a successful content marketing strategy, you must provide informative and useful content that is specific to the section of people you want to target. Once the target audience visits your website, you must continue sharing content to make sure that they come back.
- Beware of focusing on yourself: Referring yourself repetitively in the content will not stimulate a reader’s interest. In today’s advertizing scenario, just broadcasting a message is not enough to draw visitors. Instead, you should try to connect with the users through your articles and creative use of words.
- Share what works: People do not have the time to read extensive articles in their busy lives. Hence, make sure you share short but useful articles that are able to keep the readers involved. You can also post relevant content in some other formats such as photos, videos, graphics etc.
- Be consistent in posting content: Providing useful content to your visitors once in six months or a year is not going to work. You need to make regular posts for the visitors to come again to your website. Whether they are articles, social media updates, videos or graphics, you must always have something at hand to publish.
- Re-use existing content: When content is used for marketing purposes, it is important to remember that the content must endure. Many new visitors will see the blogs and your existing customers will share your posts within their networks. Thus, you can always reframe your content to work for you in a different way altogether.
- Measure the results: There are many online tools available to measure the results of your content marketing program. If you are sharing links on social media, track if the posts are being read, commented or shared. If any platform or content is not giving desired results, focus on another one that benefits you.
Remember that content marketing isn’t an overnight strategy to convert leads into sales.
For more information about the benefits of content marketing for your online business in Dallas, TX, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375-9654.
SEO has emerged as an important marketing tool for most businesses in Dallas, TX. A large number of people look up to the internet to search for businesses like restaurants, bakeries and groceries, located near them. If you own a bakery, it is extremely important that your brand becomes visible among the top websites on a search engine results page (SERP) whenever people search for terms that are relevant to your business, for example “Cake shop in Dallas” or “Bakery in Dallas” etc.
Here are some of the benefits that the bakeries in Dallas can have by using SEO services for their website:
- User friendly website: As a part of SEO process, emphasis is laid on creating a website that is fast as well as user friendly. A website with a neat layout is more likely to hold the visitors for a longer time which will increase page views.
- Increase traffic: SEO is one of the most efficient tools to promote and market your website. SEO process will make your website rank high is search engine listings thereby attracting users who are searching for a bakeries or cake shops in Dallas, TX.
- Better conversion rates: An optimized website targets specific keywords which are relevant to the business. This ensures that people who are looking for your products would land on your website through search engines. Such a targeted traffic through search engines increases the conversion rates from your website.
- Build trust for your brand: Another benefit of using SEO services for your bakery is that it will help you create awareness for your brand. People are more likely to trust the businesses that appear among the top results in major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Go social: An efficient SEO campaign also includes creating and constantly updating your bakery’s profile on various social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
We, at Centex Technologies, help local Dallas based businesses in reaching out to targeted customers. For more information about our SEO process, call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
Getting lost in the hoards of websites on the internet today is easy. Unless you effectively implement and use SEO strategies on your website, users can easily skip visiting it. Since the primary objective of having web presence is to have more traffic and hence more business, it is important to understand how SEO can play a role. Search engine optimization is not limited to any one kind of business, but has gone on to become a part of the business campaign of every website owner.
Psychologists in Dallas TX are also realizing the impact that SEO can have on their business. Thus, are utilizing SEO strategies to get top ranks for various keywords related to their practice. Read on to know more about how SEO can benefit you if you serve as a psychologist in Dallas TX.
Firstly, SEO will help you to have improved website traffic, and hence more number of consultations and appointments as you reach out to the right kind of patients over the internet. This means more business and hence increased clientele and reputation in the market.
The number of psychologists serving in Dallas TX today is quite high. To stay ahead of such stiff competition, it has become imperative to implement search engine optimization techniques that are specific to the services provided and locations being targeted.
Below are some tips that will help you if you are a psychologist serving in Dallas, Texas.
- It is important to understand how keywords have to be used. Firstly, the keywords should be long-tailed and highly specific. People typically search as ‘psychologists serving in Dallas TX’ and not simply ‘psychologists services’. The less generic the keywords, the greater the website traffic that you attract.
- With respect to keywords, location is another important factor. People who look out for psychologists will always prefer the ones who serve in their locality over any other. So make sure that the location, Dallas, is a part of the keywords that you use for your website.
- Link popularity building can also help in SEO implementation. Getting representation for your website through URLs on other authentic websites can be a good way to attract more traffic.
- It is important to utilize local classified ads, local business directories to generate citations for psychologist services.
- Blogging is one SEO practice that can help a business by leaps and bounds. It not only shows the business as active on Google listings, but also helps to build up reputation among the clients. Blogs should be regularly updated with relevant information pertaining to your psychologist services. In addition, user feedback should be regularly and closely monitored, and suggestions from the user end should be taken up sincerely for implementation.
If you are an air conditioning company in Dallas TX that offers installation, repair, and servicing of ACs, then you must realize the benefits that SEO offers you. Right SEO strategies can help you take your business to the next level by getting you customers who are looking for Air Conditioning services in Dallas TX. With targeted SEO services, your AC repair and installation website can come on top of search engine ranks for queries like “Air Conditioning Repair Dallas”, “AC Installation Dallas” etc.
Benefits of SEO for AC Companies:
There are a number of benefits of optimizing your website. By representing your business online, you can target your market and compete with the big names in the industry. It does not matter from where you operate, by using effective SEO strategies; you can out rank bigger brands on search engines and get customers.
A major part of SEO focuses on website usability and architecture. This ensures that once a user lands on your website, he/ she would get the right information and would stick to your website. It is also important to know that besides being an effective internet marketing tool, SEO also helps you build up your online reputation.
Tips on local SEO for AC Companies:
With the help of positive content and coverage, you can dominate the search results. Here are few tips for AC companies that will help them rank high on local listings:
- To frequently appear on the local Search engine listings, make sure your website copy includes information about your local area to associate your business with the local vicinity. This will improve your visibility as a local business.
- It is also crucial to build up and update your business listing on local business portals. Google and various other search engines scan these websites to develop a deep understanding of the local web and your business.
- It is also advised to encourage and respond to online user reviews. You should encourage your customers to rate your services and leave reviews, also be proactive in responding to the feedback. Whether it is positive or negative, do respond to them.
- To establish authenticity and credibility of your business, link your website to other related websites.
We at Centex Technologies provide complete SEO services in Dallas TX. For more information, call us at (855) 375-9654.
The landing page of your website is your chance to strike the right first impression on prospective clients and customers. Most users decide whether they want to stay on a website or leave it, within the first few seconds of landing on it. An ideal landing page is one that not just manages to convince users to stay on your website, but also encourages them to convert and share socially. The major problems in landing pages from an SEO standpoint are: mismatch with keyword searched for by user, inability to grasp attention, and poor conversion patterns. The following tips guide you on how to create landing pages that actually work:
- The most important step to landing page improvement from a search perspective is setting relevant keywords to landing pages. Not only do you need to rank high for the right keywords in search engines, but you also need to ensure that you are ranking the right landing pages.
- The integration of Rank Tracker with Google Analytics allows you to analyze the amount of traffic coming to your target landing page, as well as bounce rates. It is important to track the landing pages that rank for different keywords, since quite often, the landing page that you try to rank might be different from the one that search engines prefer for the same keywords.
- The next step is to ensure that your landing pages have what it takes to keep users engaged. You can work on this by leveling up the content of your landing pages. You can determine if users find your landing page engaging. It is also helpful to analyze user comments, shares, and feedbacks.
- Pay attention to the design and layout of your landing page. The layout should be user-friendly and intuitive, preferably with visuals, short videos, pictograms, and screenshots to make navigation easy.
- Building funnels for bundles of landing pages can help to identify unexpected flaws. It is advisable to analyze various landing page-registration page combinations through this method.
- Finally, remember to diversify your landing page content based on the level of awareness of your users. The landing page should have content to grasp users who have no previous knowledge as well as avid users.
Just remember that landing page optimization is a continuous process. There is always a scope for improvement when it comes to landing pages- the key remains to keep working on your landing pages consistently and proactively.