Having a cutting-edge website is crucial for the success of any business. It is the first thing that elicits the credibility of your brand. If your website has an outdated appearance or confusing layout, people will quickly bounce back and move to your competitor’s website. Thus, you should consider redesigning your website to keep it compatible with the current trends.
Here are some of the common signs that your business needs a website redesign:
- Not Responsive: With increasing use of smartphones and Google penalizing non-responsive websites, having a mobile-friendly site has become the need of the hour. Failing to have a responsive design means that if a mobile user lands on your website, the lack of proper optimization can immediately repel him. A responsive website will automatically adjust to any screen size in order to provide a consistent user experience.
- Outdated Layout: A website that has been designed years ago or seems to be outdated as compared to your competitors’ website also needs to be redesigned. Redesigning your website using advanced techniques will give it a complete facelift and improve your business’s perception among the users.
- Difficult To Navigate: Ideally, your website’s navigation should allow the users to reach on the desired web page in not more than two or three clicks. Browsing through your website should not be a difficult task for the visitors. Website redesign will also help to keep the site clutter free and the make call-to-action buttons more noticeable.
- Slow To Load: Having a website that takes more than 10 seconds to load can lead to losing a lot of potential customers. It is also possible that you might not be ranked well in Google as compared to other faster websites. Redesigning can fix all the issues that are slowing down your website and make it up-to-code.
- Not Converting Leads: No matter how visually appealing your website may be, the ultimate goal is to generate leads that convert. If you are not getting the desired results, you might need redesigning to identify and fix the issues.
- Decline In Traffic: If your website is witnessing a steady decline in the amount of traffic received, redesigning your website's structure may provide a solution. It can also help achieve a better ranking in search engine result pages.
For effective website redesigning services in Dallas, TX, get in touch with Centex Technologies. We strive to transform your website to improve its functionality and appearance. For more information, you can call us at (972) 375 – 9654.