17. April 2013 04:23
Google Groups is a one-stop for all the SEO and promotional needs of business owners, wishing to join an online community with likeminded individuals and share relevant online marketing ideas and tools. If you own an SME in the Dallas TX region, it is a good idea to join a Google Group dedicated to your industry in your region. The numbers of options that you can explore from an SEO perspective regarding your business promotion are limitless. Enlisted below are the major ways in which you can use Google Groups for SEO and business promotion in Dallas TX-
- Get useful information such as keywords, topics, themes, etc. for website content like blogs, articles, and e-books.
- You can get ideas regarding what your competitors are doing as a part of their business promotion strategies and apply these ideas for your business.
- A great way of engaging in conversations related to your business and parallel topics is participating in business threads on Google Groups. You can also link these threads to your website as a part of your user-generated content. Not only is this a good way to demonstrate your knowledge on the topic of discussion, but it also helps to use these keywords for SEO purposes on your website.
- Another way in which you can utilize Google Groups is by using it to find a group of people in a thread who are interested in a topic related to your services. You can offer this group a special offer of gift that can be of interest to them, and use this to attract them to your website.
- Similarly, you can create polls and surveys for such an audience and use the keywords so generated to create viral content for your website.
- While Google groups can work well for generating quality back links to your website, the reverse is also true. You can invite visitors to your website to join your group on Google Groups, encouraging a sense of community.
- Sending out online invitations to members on other related groups is also a good way to increase your customer base. However, you need to exercise caution while doing so, as this runs a risk of being viewed as spam.
- You can also integrate your e-mail campaign to attract members on other groups instead of using the Google Groups interface.
For Search Engine Optimization SEO in Dallas TX, call us at Centex Technologies - (972) 375-9654
26. April 2012 12:30
Facebook tops all the social networking sites with more than 500 million subscribers. It’s a great medium to connect with long lost friends and family members we can’t meet often. It has not only revolutionized the experience of interacting with friends and keeping a tab on their current activities, but has also transformed the concept of business. It’s a unique business tool that has great potential for marketing products and services.
Facebook offers businessmen, organizations and merchants facilities to create a business page, a group or facebook advertisements to promote products and services to those on the network. Another option that businesses can avail is facebook pages. Creating a facebook page and integrating it with apps is a great way to make a business’s presence felt. It’s the best way to interact with potential customers and circulate news and other updates related to products and services being offered. It’s also very easy to create an advertisement through facebook ads. While creating the ads, one can target a specific location, sex, age, keyword, relationship status, workplace or college. Facebook automatically delivers the ads created to the desired audience throughout the network.
It’s a perfect place for merchants and customers to interact with each other. Businessmen can instantly get in touch with millions of potential customers. The customers also have access to special promo offers and discounts offered by the merchants. It’s a win-win situation for both parties. Facebook offers a simple, free and effective opportunity to build online presence. There are certain apps that are very helpful when it comes to promoting your business. The following a list of some useful apps:
- Networked Blogs app
- Social RSS
- Simplaris BlogCast
- Define Me
- Proffesional profile etc.
It’s important to keep in mind that creating a page on facebook is just half the battle. Most of the people just get stuck at this point and never show up again. Be sure to devote enough time on developing your business oriented page. Configure your privacy settings to let everyone see your page unlike what you would do on your personal page. Keep interacting with your contacts and make sure they know you are in touch with their posts. Strike the right balance between getting too personal and too business-like. In addition to the textual information posted on your page, dress up your posts with some multimedia messages too. A new age business tool, facebook can do wonders in helping your business touch new heights!
Internet Marketing Dallas - Search Engine Optimization Dallas