If you are struggling to attract users to your website or not getting the desired number of conversions, there may be a problem with your site’s layout, navigation, design or content. It is extremely essential that you keep a check on your website’s bounce rate in order to drive targeted traffic and make them stay longer, or even convert into customers.
Here are some tips that can help you reduce your website’s bounce rate:
- Post Engaging Content: Firstly, you must make sure that the content you post on your website is engaging and unique. It should be able to compel the visitors to read till the end. Your purpose should be to deliver valuable, informative and entertaining content, written in simple language that can be easily understood.
- Focus On Readability: In addition to content, you should focus on making the post easily readable for the users. If you provide information in a poor format and tiny fonts without any subheadings, people are more likely to lose interest and leave your website. You must use big and fathomable fonts, with sufficient spacing to make it easy for the visitors to read the content.
- Reduce Loading Time: If your landing page takes more than 6-10 seconds to load, it is more likely that the visitors will leave the website. Thus, you must use optimized images as well as graphics and remove all the unused style elements, to ensure a fast loading website.
- Responsive Design: Nowadays, many people use small screen devices like tablets and smartphones to access the internet. If your website is not optimized properly, it will affect their viewing experience, ultimately resulting in a high bounce rate. A responsive website adjusts its layout, fonts and navigation according to the screen size and orientation of the device in which it is being viewed.
- Review Navigation Menu: Your website’s navigation should be designed in a way that allows the users to reach the desired page with the minimum number of clicks. You should clearly classify your menu according to relevant categories and sub-categories. The navigation bar should also be easily accessible either horizontally at the top or vertically through the side of all web pages.
For more tips on reducing your website’s bounce rate, feel free to contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 – 9654.