As a Dallas-based business, it is likely that nearly all your competitors are aware of the high potential that online marketing has to offer, and are just as keen as you to make the most of it. So how can you stand out from your competitors, and get noticed by your potential customers? The following tips guide you on the most effective tactics to promote online deals for your Dallas business:
- Make the most of social media channels: Twitter and Facebook are great tools to send out information about your online deals to a relevant audience. You can encourage customers who make a purchase using a deal to share the link to the deal on their own timeline or Twitter feed, by offering them a special prize if other customers buy based on their link. The key is to introduce consistent deals to keep customers interested and rewarding them for participating and spreading the deal among their network.
- Email, email, email: Email campaigns, when done correctly can work wonders to let people know about your online deals, and actually click on them. This is because of the personal value that is attached to an email, to which the great response that emails get can be attributed. While social media channels can definitely help to captivate the interest of your audience, they do not come close to the impact that a well-thought-out email can have.
- Make use of offline marketing: This is specially relevant for small and medium businesses across Dallas, which might not be willing to spend huge amounts of money and time online. You can target local audiences through the newspaper or radio, and come up with aggressive promotions to have people flocking your website.
- Promote on your website: Placing a deals-widget at a prominent place on your homepage is a good way to draw the attention of visitors to ongoing deals. You can also add a form to sign up for your deals newsletter and include section banner ads or rich media ads for special promotions.
- Keep it simple and consistent- You do not want to end up confusing people with jumbled-up deals that do not clearly state what the catch is. Instead, make sure that all your promotional tactics state the deal in clear, simple, words, and be sure to remain consistent in your efforts, giving customers something to look forward to all year round.
For more information on promoting your business, call us at - (855) 375-9654