29. August 2018 03:28
Cloud-based phone systems are phone services that can be bought online by paying a provider on subscription basis. By opting for a cloud-based phone system, businesses can eliminate the need of maintaining phone system software on a server i.e. a Private Branch Exchange or PBX in their office.
Nowadays, a large number of businesses are adopting cloud-based phone systems due the advantages it has. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Ease Of Use – Cloud-based phone systems allow increased mobility which makes them highly convenient. They are easy to use and can be operated from multiple locations unlike traditional systems. By offering enhanced geographical flexibility they helps businesses in working remotely without any trouble.
- Cost Efficient – Cloud-based phone systems are highly cost efficient which helps in increasing the overall profitability. They help in reduction of regular operational costs. To use a Cloud-based phone system, all you would need is an IP phone device and a reliable internet connection.
- Scalable – The biggest advantage of cloud-based phone system is that it can be easily scaled up as the company grows. Businesses can add as many extensions as they need to accommodate their growing demands. There is also an option to deactivate the extensions if need be. So, businesses need to pay for what they use and as long as they use, which has proved to be highly advantageous for them.
- Improved Security – Such systems are highly secure as cloud providers always adhere to the stringent ISO security standards. There are lesser chances of any data breach in such a case.
- Business Continuity –They allow businesses to stay connected with their customers 24/7. Businesses can maintain a consistent presence even in a disaster like situation. This is because operations can be carried out irrespective of the fact whether employees are able to reach the office or not. Thus, cloud-based phone systems help in running things smoothly.
- Numerous Features – Cloud-based phone systems offer an array of features such as voicemail options, automatic call attendant, advanced email, call forwarding etc. which is why they supersede over traditional phone systems.
For more information about cloud-based phone systems, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.