Content Marketing is a planned marketing approach in which insightful information is created and shared to attract targeted audience. Right from blogs, videos, infographics to press releases, webinars and podcasts, almost every marketing strategy relies on high quality content. Let’s discuss how these strategies can help you to promote your brand, business, and foster customer relationship.
- Blog Posts: A blog is an effective tool to reach new customers. It provides extensive information and opinions about a business and its products. Regular blogging also helps to achieve higher search result rankings.
- Social Media Marketing: Sharing informative content along with relevant hashtags on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram can increase your reach and also generate traffic to your website.
- Video Marketing: If a video is rich in content and graphics, more and more people will be compelled to watch and share it. Videos can go viral and can generate traffic and leads for a business.
- Email Marketing: Emailing is a traditional form of content marketing where business related information such as offers, promotions, discounts, news etc. is shared with existing and prospective customers to promote sales.
- Infographics: These refer to visual representations of information. It uses content, data, images and graphic to convey information quickly and clearly. Infographics provide clear and concise information to the audience by displaying trends and patterns.
- Webinars: Online lectures, workshops and presentations over video conferencing are effective forms of content marketing as well.
Importance Of Content Marketing
- Demonstrating Business Competence: High quality and appealing content provides idea about business competence. Unique and informative content presented in the right manner can help a brand to stand differentiated from other competitive products/ brands and clearly helps in favourable purchasing decision.
- Derive Profitable Business: Almost 57 % of purchase decisions are made on the basis of trust in particular brand. Genuine and perfectly presented content helps to build trust which in turn helps to generate sales for the business.
- Retaining Customers: The content published at its best can engage discussions and improve trust into the brand. This will also keep customers engaged with the brand and will make them curious about the future products to be launched.
- Reaching Untapped Audience: An enlightening and appealing content acts as a driving source for readers. It provokes discussions and conclusions based on information and ideas shared in the published content. Therefore, more people will be driven to the brand which helps in capturing untapped audience.
- Improves Search Engine Optimization: With proper usage of keywords within content, the search engines are able to index the website for targeted keywords. It helps in higher search engine rankings and increased customer base.
For more information about content marketing, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.