24. March 2020 09:22
5G is the fifth-generation mobile network. 5G offers greater download/upload speeds and reduced latency. Some other features of the 5G data network include increased traffic and seamless tech integration. Such features of the 5G data network facilitate it to play a great role in the success of business organizations.
In addition to these benefits, following are the roles that 5G can play in business growth:
- Intelligent IoT: Greater speed offered by 5G is expected to bring an increase in the number of intelligent IoT devices. 5G will provide better data insight and enhance infrastructure diagnose systems to improve the performance of IoT device networks.
- Remote Working: An increasing number of organizations are planning to inculcate remote working culture to improve the productivity of their business. However, slower network speeds and technology restraints have acted as a hurdle in the practical implementation of remote work culture. High data network speed allows seamless AR, VR and connectivity experience for integration of remote workers via quality conference calls, video streaming, etc. to create flexible office spaces.
- Rural Innovation: 5G will enable the government to connect the rural communities for generating opportunities for rural businesses. Alternatively, this will help established businesses in reaching out to a new customer base set in rural areas. 5G will enable marketing professionals in analyzing customer data, demographics, campaign results, and data product performance.
- Network Slicing: Network slicing allows the creation of multiple virtual networks on top of a common shared physical infrastructure. In the case of 5G, multiple virtual networks created from a single physical network can support different Radio Access Networks (RAN). This will allow businesses to set up a network as per their business goals. Businesses can provide an end-to-end virtual system encompassing networking, computing and storage functions.
- Manufacturing: Some common problems being faced by manufacturing companies across the world are timely product delivery, product complexity, skill drain, and process intricacy. 5G will assist manufacturing businesses in automating the processes to achieve process efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Retail: 5G offers improved connectivity resulting in a better retail experience. Retailers can make use of AR technology to provide additional information about their products. It will also facilitate services such as retail apps to attract customers and increase in-store as well as online sales.
- Transportation: 5G network will facilitate the usage of self-driving vehicles. Driverless delivery vehicles will enable businesses in ensuring timely and efficient delivery of products.
For more information about 5G internet and its utilities, call Centex Technologies at (972) 375 - 9654.