28. August 2012 08:45
Google Places is the new web business card for local business owners in Dallas and what’s best is that it is completely free. With the advent of Google Places, business owners are in a better position to get in touch with their customers and increase their sales. It has become an indispensable tool for those who want to save on their business costs without compromising on their services. In today’s times, if anyone wants a product or service, chances are that he or she will surf online for it. Those on Google Places are easier to be tracked down by prospective customers and even their location is displayed for the customer’s convenience.
Google Places being a local search engine, is a boon for the local businesses in Dallas and the customers around as they can get in touch with one another in just a click. The following are some major benefits of being on Google Places:
- It is much easier for customers to get to know about your business.
- The maps make it easier for the customers to find you.
- Important information about your business that might be relevant to customers is out there for all to see. The information could be about the products and services you offer, the modes of payment, business timings, etc.
- The option of customer reviews helps you build a good rapport with your customers, which in turn boosts your businesses goodwill.
- You get to know how many people are searching for your business.
To ensure your business is ranked high on Google Places, you should provide important details and anything that might be relevant to those looking for your services such as:
- Interesting videos of how you go about your business.
- Contact information, etc.
The swifter you are at updating your Google Places page, the better rewards you will reap in terms of your ranking and consequently of the number of people flocking towards you. For example, if you have a restaurant in Dallas and want to promote it on Google Places, you should provide as much information as you can on your page about it. Post videos of how what your restaurant’s ambience is like and pictures of things that stand out setting it apart from the rest. Set a space for reviews and be prompt at getting back to them with some response. It will not be long before people barge into your restaurant and take your profits to a different level!
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas provide SEO and Google Places Optimization Services. We also provide Internet Marketing Services to our clients in Dallas and surrounding areas in Central Texas. For more information on the same, please call us at our Dallas Office - ((972) 375-9654).
13. August 2012 03:40
E-commerce refers the process of buying and purchasing commodities online by making a choice from the variety of options available on a website. It is a quick and convenient way of shopping within the comfort of your home. With the boom in technology and the increasing role of the internet in almost every sphere of our lives, creating an E-commerce website for a business has become the need of the hour.
There are immense benefits of going the Ecommerce way, the major ones being:
- Increased sales
- Saving on advertisement costs
- Requires no technical knowledge
- Easier customer management
E-commerce websites are especially great for florists as customers get to view an assortment of flowers from their homes without having to walk or drive all the way to the florist. A good example of the convenience of such websites is if a customer anywhere in world wants to send flowers as a gift to someone in Dallas, all he will have to do is search online for a Dallas based florist, make a choice, pay, and fill in the address of the place it is to be delivered to. The whole process takes just a couple of minutes saving greatly on customer’s time, money, and energy. As all the E-commerce websites even have shopping carts which let the buyer pick various items in one go thus saving on their time and the need to place a new order each time they want something else.
Creating an E-commerce website lets you have a one on one interaction with your customers, which gives you the best insight into how well your business is doing. You can create a review section on the, and get back to them with responses to any queries they might have and this will definitely improve your goodwill. Depending on your budget, you can make your website as beautiful and elaborate as you wish to, however, if you wish to save on your costs, keeping it simple will be a better choice.
The idea behind an E-commerce website for florists is simply to have access to more customers and increase the sales revenues. Most of the florists in Dallas are switching over to online marketing on seeing the tremendous increase in profits that those practicing it before have experienced. Establishing your own E-commerce website costs very less but offers a lot more in return and as a result makes your floral business touch new heights.
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas provide complete E-Commerce website solutions including shopping cart integration and payment gateway set-up. For more information on our Web Development and Website Designing services, feel free to call us at - Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654).
28. July 2012 04:49
Website optimization refers to the process of making your website rank high on a search engine’s search results. The immediate benefit of this will be more viewers and eventually more customers for you. The need to rank high on the search results stems from the natural tendency of a viewer to click on to the search item that is listed on top of the list on a search engine. The lower the listing of a website, lesser is its chance to be viewed.
If you want to attract customers to your local business website in an area like Dallas, you will need to work on optimizing your website to fetch in more customers. A little time and effort on refurbishing your website will offer surprising results. For example, if you own a restaurant in Dallas, you can tailor your website to meet the needs of local customers so that they find exactly what they want on your site.
The following are some steps to optimize your website:
Listing your business on Google Places can multiply your chances of coming to the public eye. You even get to know the number of users who showed interest in your business. There are features through which you can show the directions to your place of business through maps to make it easy for the customer to track you down. This can be very appealing to customers.
Using the right keywords plays a crucial role in optimizing your website. Your keyword should be such, that are commonly searched but there should be something that sets them apart from those used on other websites.
Work on the way your website looks
The appearance of a website has a direct bearing on its search-engine ranking. Ensure its content is organized to make it simple for a customer to find what he is looking for. Get your site hosted on a fast server. Work on its design by keeping it simple and highlighting things that are relevant to customers.
Being listed in local directories is a great way of getting exposure and increasing traffic. There are certain automated tools that work towards the submission of search engines and submit website addresses regularly to local search engines and directories.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing & SEO Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin areas. For more information on how we can optimize your website to get top ranks, feel free to call us at our office numbers - Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654).
14. July 2012 00:24
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular internet marketing strategy that is implemented by merchants whose sole aim is to sell the products. In affiliate marketing, publishers (or affiliates) are paid for the efforts they put into promoting a product or service over the web. They are paid according to the number of visitors or customers pulled in to purchasing something. In most of the cases, affiliates are given a commission from the profits earned by the merchants through them. The payouts can be based on per click, per lead, or per sale basis. If done well, there is no limit to the money you can earn.
Affiliate marketing is becoming one of the best forms of advertizing due to the following reasons:
Low start up costs
The cost of starting your own business in affiliate marketing is very low as compared to other forms of advertizing. All you need is your computer and a reliable internet connection. You need not worry about details like designing the product, manufacturing or shipping it. The merchant takes care of everything else. All you have to do is create a website with information regarding the products and refer people to it. The higher the number of people you can refer, the more your chances of making money.
You are the boss
If you have been in jobs where constant nagging about your work brought out the worst in you, then affiliate marketing is your gateway to freedom. You can work from the comfort of your home and decide on how many hours you want to put in. The more effort and time you put in, the more income you make. You can be paid on a daily, weekly, monthly or bi-monthly basis.
Many forms of internet marketing
This is probably your only expense in affiliate marketing but what’s best is that you have total control over it. You get to decide the form of advertizing that best suits your budget and purpose. You can choose from the following:
- Pay-per-click advertizing
- Drop cards
- Classified ads
- Writing articles about the product
No financial risks involved
A majority of the affiliate marketing programs are free to join. There are no costs involved on the part of the merchant, marketer or customer. This makes it a risk free project and increases the chances of people willing to join out of their own will.
We at Centex Technologies create websites for publishers/ affiliates. We also provide SEO services for publishers and merchants to rank their website on the top search engine ranks. For more information about our Web Development, Website Designing and SEO services feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
27. June 2012 22:11
Online businesses are flourishing like never before for various reasons. With low start-up cost and option to remain open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year has made online businesses a lucrative one. The best part about this type of business is that both the seller and the buyer benefit to a great extent from the provisions of customer reviews. This is something that lacks in conventional businesses. Customer reviews have revolutionized the experience of buying a product as almost 80% of the buyers read the reviews of a product before purchasing it. The following are the benefits of such reviews for an online business:-
An increase in the goodwill
Genuine Customer reviews from Google Places, Facebook Page or Yelp give the visitors on your web page an honest picture of how your business is doing and what kind of products or services you are offering. As humans we have a tendency to rely on word-of-mouth more than anything else. Positive reviews will definitely have a good impact on your goodwill and pull in more customers.
Spreading the word
When a customer comes across a review written by him on your web site, it makes him feel acknowledged. This feeling of appreciation propels him to tell those in his immediate circle about it and the word spreads like fire. It won’t be long before more people log in to your website and peek into your business offerings. It’s actually a wonderful form of advertizing.
Customer reviews are the best feed back for a business. They let you know about the experiences of customers on using your products or services and whether any improvement is required or not. Some customers even give valuable suggestions that can go a long way in improving your business.
Bonding with the customer
You can form a bond with the customers who have posted their reviews by replying to their negative and positive comments. Customers tend to be more loyal to businessmen who really care about how they feel and this can be a good opportunity for you to make your customers feel special.
Better search engine results
Most of the search engines give importance to the number of times your business is mentioned in reviews. Reviews increase the chances of your business to appear higher in the search results for a particular type of business.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin. For more information how you can turn your Customer’s feedback into positive business, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
12. June 2012 05:00
Internet based businesses have completely revolutionized the very definition of the word “marketing”, changing it from a face-to-face attempt at selling, to a silent endeavor, where words and images do all the talking. Successful internet marketing needs a responsive and dynamic attitude, where you need to understand that what works today might not work tomorrow, and so the learning process must continue every day.
We’ve put together the top internet marketing strategies that are sure to give a head-start to your online business-
- Use effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to rank high on top search engines like Google. Considering that most people use the internet to look for websites that offer what they are looking for, this should be a key part of your internet marketing strategy. You might consider hiring an SEO expert to do this part of the job for you.
- Work on your social media reputation. Build active profiles on websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and make an effort to engage customers through them. Just creating a profile is not enough. These profiles are like your voice to connect to your current and prospective customers on a daily basis, so make the most of them. Contests, giveaways, and polls are a few of the many ideas that you can explore.
- Use content in every possible way, right from blogging, to creating user-generated content via forums, and submitting online press releases. Blogging is a great way to build your reputation as a hub of authentic information, and if done correctly, can engage users on your website.
- Use e-mail in the best possible manner. Be sure not to irritate subscribers off by spamming their inbox. Send short, yet meaningful emails with catchy subject lines on a regular basis. Try to keep the tone of the emails personal whenever possible.
- Offer an irresistible freebie to customers who land on your page, and try to keep it tangible, so that you can get a list of mailing addresses, instead of just email IDs. For instance, a free book is likely to grasp more attention than a free e-book.
- Start a video marketing campaign if you already don’t have one. A video is more efficient than the written word or even images can ever be. So use the advanced technologies to actually communicate with everyone who lands on your website.
- Use affiliate, reseller, and associate programs to spread the word about your services and build your network of customers. Not only is this a great marketing strategy, but it also helps to sell your products, and best of all, it’s super-easy to set up!
We at Centex Technologies provide solutions for Internet Marketing to Dallas, Killeen, Austin and other Central Texas based businesses. For more information on our Internet Marketing services, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
28. May 2012 05:34
You might think that you’ve cracked all the codes for your website to rank high on search engines- quality, keyword rich content, useful information, an attractive website design, and the standard SEO methods, yet your website will not be favored by Google, unless the design is SEO friendly. Flash movies, streaming audios, catchy visuals, and stunning images might make your website look fantastic, but you might end up making it SEO-unfriendly in the process of enhancing its outlook.
Here are some key elements that every website’s design must have, to boost its ranking on search engines-
- The right keywords, at the right places - The first, and perhaps most crucial step in designing a website is choosing the right keywords for what’s being offered on the website. You need to ensure that if a user gets to your website using a particular keyword, he gets what he’s looking for there. However, simply stuffing the keywords that you find relevant isn’t enough. It is just as important to ensure that they are placed at the right places, by which we mean- title tag, meta description and keywords, website slogans, H1, H2 and H3 tags, alt text, internal links, footer links, URLs, file names, etc.
- Text-based buttons and links - Links and buttons that are text-based are much easier to navigate for search engines, than flash-based ones. Not only are flash-based images unreadable for search engines, but they aren’t supported by many mobile devices. CSS methods and jQuery are great substitutes for flash.
- Low loading time - There is nothing more annoying than a website that takes forever to load. To make sure this isn’t happening to your website, remove unnecessary elements like CSS files, Java Script, large images, and line breaks in your code.
- User friendly URLs and image names - Make sure that the URLs on your website are user-friendly- for e.g. http://www.clotheswebsite.com/women/clothing/long-blouses would be much better than say http://www.clotheswebsite.com/apparel/product4?=98834. This also applies to image names. For e.g. if a woman is looking for ideas for beachwear, she would be likely to use Google images as a reference. With your product image named as img622.jpg, it shall not show on Google’s results, while ‘beachwear image 622’ is likely to.
- Social networking icons - Make sure that visitors to your website know that you are active on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter when they land on your website. Use prominent icons and buttons for this, and you might also consider adding your daily Twitter feed on your site to boost Google’s cache rate.
These are some of the must “To-be-followed” tips for websites. We at Centex Technologies, Dallas Texas provide complete SEO services, Website Design, Website Development and Internet Marketing services to our clients. For more information call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) Office.
11. May 2012 01:23
If you are looking for a process to make your website visible and user-friendly, then SEO is the best way to go. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and is a method of getting your business websites positioned on top of Search Engine results. It’s the best way to make your website visible to your target audience. The more time and effort you dedicate in optimizing your website, the higher will be the popularity and rank of your business website.
Loan companies can immensely benefit from SEO. By increasing the visibility of their website in search engines, their website is sure to gain credibility among internet users searching for loan services. Such companies can take the help of an SEO expert to help them increase the company’s internet traffic. SEO can help a loan company in the following ways:
- It can promote the business directly to consumers who are searching for a loan service.
- It helps to rapidly increase the brand’s credibility.
- The company can easily access new clientele through increased visibility.
Instead of spending time optimizing certain pages or products on a website, a better option would be to seek assistance from firms that offer SEO services like Centex Technologies. We at Centex Technologies have comprehensive knowledge on optimizing a website and will help you save on time, cost and staff. A successful SEO campaign will bring a high ROI than any other marketing strategy. It is a cost effective marketing strategy that requires minimum capital. SEO lets you maintain positioning reports, visitor reports and other necessary factors to analyze the trends of your business.
For a loan company to thrive in today’s competitive internet business world, it requires cost-effective Internet marketing and web promotions. SEO services are structured to offer high search engine ranking, market analysis and increased visitors. A company can be sure to fetch best quality traffic, increased sales, solid client base and improved ROI. Customers referred from search engines tend to stick around for longer. If you show them all the information they need to see on your website, they may well become your customers for a lifetime! Such is the power of SEO. It’s an investment no company can afford to overlook in today’s times.
For SEO Services in Dallas, Killeen, Austin and Other Central Texas areas, call us at 254-213-4740
Internet Marketing Dallas - Dallas Website Design
26. April 2012 12:30
Facebook tops all the social networking sites with more than 500 million subscribers. It’s a great medium to connect with long lost friends and family members we can’t meet often. It has not only revolutionized the experience of interacting with friends and keeping a tab on their current activities, but has also transformed the concept of business. It’s a unique business tool that has great potential for marketing products and services.
Facebook offers businessmen, organizations and merchants facilities to create a business page, a group or facebook advertisements to promote products and services to those on the network. Another option that businesses can avail is facebook pages. Creating a facebook page and integrating it with apps is a great way to make a business’s presence felt. It’s the best way to interact with potential customers and circulate news and other updates related to products and services being offered. It’s also very easy to create an advertisement through facebook ads. While creating the ads, one can target a specific location, sex, age, keyword, relationship status, workplace or college. Facebook automatically delivers the ads created to the desired audience throughout the network.
It’s a perfect place for merchants and customers to interact with each other. Businessmen can instantly get in touch with millions of potential customers. The customers also have access to special promo offers and discounts offered by the merchants. It’s a win-win situation for both parties. Facebook offers a simple, free and effective opportunity to build online presence. There are certain apps that are very helpful when it comes to promoting your business. The following a list of some useful apps:
- Networked Blogs app
- Social RSS
- Simplaris BlogCast
- Define Me
- Proffesional profile etc.
It’s important to keep in mind that creating a page on facebook is just half the battle. Most of the people just get stuck at this point and never show up again. Be sure to devote enough time on developing your business oriented page. Configure your privacy settings to let everyone see your page unlike what you would do on your personal page. Keep interacting with your contacts and make sure they know you are in touch with their posts. Strike the right balance between getting too personal and too business-like. In addition to the textual information posted on your page, dress up your posts with some multimedia messages too. A new age business tool, facebook can do wonders in helping your business touch new heights!
Internet Marketing Dallas - Search Engine Optimization Dallas
16. April 2012 06:43
The popularity of credit cards in place of other payment methods cannot be attributed to its ease of ease of use and low transaction costs. Credit cards are also quite easy to carry and serve as a great replacement for bulky cash. Several customers are opting for credit cards for making all kinds of purchases for consumer durables as well as for daily needs items in several countries. It has been predicted by economists that there is likely to be a gradual phase out of hard cash to give way to a complete domination of plastic money in the near future.
With the number of transactions taking place through credit cards on the rise, the security and safety aspects related to their use assume significance. Credit card processing terminals are generally installed at retail counters to facilitate credit card transactions. It is important for the vendors to procure the appropriate technologies required for assuring the confidentiality and privacy of credit card information and other financial information required to be divulged by consumers while making purchases. A thorough testing of the credit card processing machine must be done to ensure that it fulfills all safety/security requirements before it is set up to receive payments via credit cards. Any kind of security lapse can cost you and lead to a rapid disappearance of customer trust thus leading to reduced sales.
There are several aspects that credit card holders can also keep in mind to keep their money safe:
- Credit card holders must not divulge information pertaining to their cards through e-mails to any vendor or company. It is important to make use of proper channels to reveal such information. The webpage on which such information is revealed must be one that is encrypted and secure.
- While shopping at retail outlets, it is important to fill out the code related to the credit card i.e. the CVC number on your own and refrain from asking the salesperson to do so for you. It is important not to provide such information to retail sellers even if you happen to be a regular customer.
For complete Computer Network Security, call us at Centex Technologies - 254-213-4740. We provide Web Development, SEO, Website Design and IT support services to our clients in Dallas, Killeen Austin and other Central Texas areas.
Internet Marketing Dallas - Search Engine Optimization Dallas