29. October 2012 07:56
Facebook is a major part of the social media marketing strategy of businesses, not just because of the millions of users who log in to the website every day, but also due to the immense potential that it offers to businesses to reach out to these users. If you are still contemplating on to whether or not your business needs a Facebook page, the benefits listed below tell you why creating such a page is a great step for your business-
- Marketing on a budget- A few years back, the word “marketing” came with a huge price tag attached to it, with every single marketing strategy costing the company a substantial amount of money. However, Facebook has changed that, making it possible to carry out a marketing campaign at extremely low costs! Facebook ads are a great way to indulge in targeted advertizing by using the basic information of users on the site to identify your target audience.
- Share basic information about your business- By having a Facebook page, you can share basic information about your business, such as what you do, where you are based, the owner’s name, etc., in a much clearer and more concise way than on a website. People are likely to notice this information each time they visit your page.
- Audio-visual communication- The impact achieved by mere black and white words cannot be compared to that of pictures and videos. Facebook allows you to easily upload such audio-visuals of your business, letting fans get an inside picture of what you do.
- Better customer support- Perhaps one of the greatest benefits of having a Facebook page for your business, you can give a significant boost to your customer support. By using Facebook to communicate with existing and potential customers, you can establish a personal relationship with them, and resolve their doubts and issues in a much more satisfactory way.
- Better search engine rankings- Websites that have social media profiles are indexed faster by search engines, which means that having a Facebook page for your business can make you rank higher on a search engine like Google.
- Word of mouth marketing- By making your Facebook page interesting with captivating updates, you can generate enough likes and comments on your posts to make “friends of friends” interested in your page. You can also add a link of your website on your Facebook page to guide people to it.
We at Centex Technologies provide Facebook advertizing and fan page management services for corporate and local businesses. For more information, call us at our Dallas Office - (855) 375-9654
12. October 2012 01:06
Christmas time is a great period for improving your business prospects provided you know just how to go about it. The internet has made it a lot easier to reach out to a huge number of people almost immediately without spending exorbitant amounts of money on conventional advertizing means. Today, a little guidance and know how on how to use the internet for improving your business revenue especially on festivals like Christmas can be immensely rewarding. The following are some tips on the best ways of promoting your business this Christmas:
- Make the most of email marketing to strengthen your relationships with your customers this Christmas. Make use of Christmas email templates with pictures of you and your staff dressed as per the occasion and send the emails to all your customers as a way of thanking them for trusting your services. This is the most cost effective way of keeping your business in the minds of potential customers.
- Try mailing your customers sales vouchers with special Christmas offers and you will definitely end up making them feel special and encourage them to visit your store for purchases. You can offer free shipping, free gifts and gift wrapping services, etc. The best free gifts for Christmas comprise of items such as mugs, notepads, pens, balloons, car stickers etc, that have the name of your company displayed on them.
- Social networking sites are also a great way of getting in touch with your potential customers this Christmas. It is especially great for local businesses as you can target people nearby with tempting offers and let them know about what you are offering without spending a dime. You can use these social networking sites to start of conversations with your customers, asking them what they are up to this Christmas and giving them a hint of special offers.
- Make use of Christmas sales and coupon websites to promote your products and services through special discounts.
- If you have a website for your business, avail search engine optimization to enhance its appearance as per the occasion and let it have a Christmas feeling to it. You can take the help of an expert to display any offers and products that you would like your customers to see immediately when they visit your site.
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas Texas provide SEO and Internet Marketing Services to our clients. For more information call us at our Dallas office - (972) 375-9654
28. September 2012 07:38
The trend of marketing has undergone a sea change over the recent years with the advent of the internet as more and more people are becoming increasingly dependent on it for reference to any information they require. This makes it all the more important for businessmen and professionals who want to reach out to the world to use search engine optimization for improving their search engine rankings. Search engine optimization refers to an online marketing technique that aids in optimizing your website and significantly increases its traffic.
One profession that is immensely benefiting from search engine optimization nowadays is the medical profession. Most of the people these days immediately punch their medical inquiries on popular search engines and are likely to turn to sites that figure on the first search results page. This has made doctors adopt search engine optimization in order to reach out to their clients. For example, if you are a doctor in Dallas Tx and wish to endorse your services to clients who rely on the internet for medical services, all you need to do is consult a professional who deals with search engine optimization and get your website optimized. This can be done by using the right keywords, and creating a website that will provide your clients with relevant information related to their queries, thus attracting more traffic to your site and eventually making it rank higher.
Local search engine optimization will enable you to target clients in Dallas Tx exclusively, providing them with your address, and any other information that they require. Through your website, you can provide consultation, inform about the medical services you offer, promote health care products, and increase your goodwill. In fact, search engine optimization is one of the most economical methods of advertizing your services as a doctor. Without spending a huge sum of money, you can easily reach out to clients all over the region and have a one on one interaction with any one of them through your website reviews section.
Your webpage is a connecting link between you and your clients, which can be immensely useful if optimized correctly. Getting the right professional assistance regarding this can take your business to new heights of success and recognition amongst the local community you practice in and far beyond. Collaborating health care and internet marketing is the most economical and effective way of standing out from competitors in today’s fast paced medical field.
We at Centex Technologies Dallas Texas provide complete Web Development and SEO Services in Dallas Tx. For more information, call us at our Dallas office - (972) 375-9654
15. September 2012 04:50
If you are keen on taking your real estate business to new heights of success, it is high time you availed the benefits of SEO for your company. SEO has become imperative in today’s times as a large majority of the population interested in real estate search on the web for their options. Search engine optimization helps increase valuable traffic to your website by using some useful strategies like the use of proper keywords and phrases. It is of no use spending a huge sum of money on a website that does not have a high search ranking.
This can be explained further with the help of an example of a real estate company in Dallas Tx, which is a hub of real estate business in Central Texas. If you exclusively deal with real estate marketing services in Dallas, it would be helpful if your search engine optimization efforts are limited to this region only and not to the whole of USA. Such strategies will lead to more people clicking on your website for checking on real estate avenues in Dallas thus reducing the number of irrelevant clicks and improving on your search engine ranking.
Many realtors shirk from search engine optimization as they are not aware of its intricacies and feel it is too complicated for them. However, one can easily avail the help of an SEO specialist who has experience in the field and is well versed with the techniques that can increase the value of your website and boost your business. These specialists will guide you as to how effective the content on your site is and what changes need to be made. They also give technical assistance regarding the development of your website. In addition to all this, they guide you on developing quality content and performing keyword research.
Real Estate SEO is the key to pulling in more customers and improving your visibility in a highly competitive market. We at Centex Technologies specialize in SEO for Real Estate companies. We have dedicated team of SEO specialists which are well versed with latest SEO strategies and search engine changes. For more information, you can call us at our Dallas Office (Phone - (972) 375-9654)
28. August 2012 08:45
Google Places is the new web business card for local business owners in Dallas and what’s best is that it is completely free. With the advent of Google Places, business owners are in a better position to get in touch with their customers and increase their sales. It has become an indispensable tool for those who want to save on their business costs without compromising on their services. In today’s times, if anyone wants a product or service, chances are that he or she will surf online for it. Those on Google Places are easier to be tracked down by prospective customers and even their location is displayed for the customer’s convenience.
Google Places being a local search engine, is a boon for the local businesses in Dallas and the customers around as they can get in touch with one another in just a click. The following are some major benefits of being on Google Places:
- It is much easier for customers to get to know about your business.
- The maps make it easier for the customers to find you.
- Important information about your business that might be relevant to customers is out there for all to see. The information could be about the products and services you offer, the modes of payment, business timings, etc.
- The option of customer reviews helps you build a good rapport with your customers, which in turn boosts your businesses goodwill.
- You get to know how many people are searching for your business.
To ensure your business is ranked high on Google Places, you should provide important details and anything that might be relevant to those looking for your services such as:
- Interesting videos of how you go about your business.
- Contact information, etc.
The swifter you are at updating your Google Places page, the better rewards you will reap in terms of your ranking and consequently of the number of people flocking towards you. For example, if you have a restaurant in Dallas and want to promote it on Google Places, you should provide as much information as you can on your page about it. Post videos of how what your restaurant’s ambience is like and pictures of things that stand out setting it apart from the rest. Set a space for reviews and be prompt at getting back to them with some response. It will not be long before people barge into your restaurant and take your profits to a different level!
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas provide SEO and Google Places Optimization Services. We also provide Internet Marketing Services to our clients in Dallas and surrounding areas in Central Texas. For more information on the same, please call us at our Dallas Office - ((972) 375-9654).
13. August 2012 03:40
E-commerce refers the process of buying and purchasing commodities online by making a choice from the variety of options available on a website. It is a quick and convenient way of shopping within the comfort of your home. With the boom in technology and the increasing role of the internet in almost every sphere of our lives, creating an E-commerce website for a business has become the need of the hour.
There are immense benefits of going the Ecommerce way, the major ones being:
- Increased sales
- Saving on advertisement costs
- Requires no technical knowledge
- Easier customer management
E-commerce websites are especially great for florists as customers get to view an assortment of flowers from their homes without having to walk or drive all the way to the florist. A good example of the convenience of such websites is if a customer anywhere in world wants to send flowers as a gift to someone in Dallas, all he will have to do is search online for a Dallas based florist, make a choice, pay, and fill in the address of the place it is to be delivered to. The whole process takes just a couple of minutes saving greatly on customer’s time, money, and energy. As all the E-commerce websites even have shopping carts which let the buyer pick various items in one go thus saving on their time and the need to place a new order each time they want something else.
Creating an E-commerce website lets you have a one on one interaction with your customers, which gives you the best insight into how well your business is doing. You can create a review section on the, and get back to them with responses to any queries they might have and this will definitely improve your goodwill. Depending on your budget, you can make your website as beautiful and elaborate as you wish to, however, if you wish to save on your costs, keeping it simple will be a better choice.
The idea behind an E-commerce website for florists is simply to have access to more customers and increase the sales revenues. Most of the florists in Dallas are switching over to online marketing on seeing the tremendous increase in profits that those practicing it before have experienced. Establishing your own E-commerce website costs very less but offers a lot more in return and as a result makes your floral business touch new heights.
We at Centex Technologies, Dallas provide complete E-Commerce website solutions including shopping cart integration and payment gateway set-up. For more information on our Web Development and Website Designing services, feel free to call us at - Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654).
28. July 2012 04:49
Website optimization refers to the process of making your website rank high on a search engine’s search results. The immediate benefit of this will be more viewers and eventually more customers for you. The need to rank high on the search results stems from the natural tendency of a viewer to click on to the search item that is listed on top of the list on a search engine. The lower the listing of a website, lesser is its chance to be viewed.
If you want to attract customers to your local business website in an area like Dallas, you will need to work on optimizing your website to fetch in more customers. A little time and effort on refurbishing your website will offer surprising results. For example, if you own a restaurant in Dallas, you can tailor your website to meet the needs of local customers so that they find exactly what they want on your site.
The following are some steps to optimize your website:
Listing your business on Google Places can multiply your chances of coming to the public eye. You even get to know the number of users who showed interest in your business. There are features through which you can show the directions to your place of business through maps to make it easy for the customer to track you down. This can be very appealing to customers.
Using the right keywords plays a crucial role in optimizing your website. Your keyword should be such, that are commonly searched but there should be something that sets them apart from those used on other websites.
Work on the way your website looks
The appearance of a website has a direct bearing on its search-engine ranking. Ensure its content is organized to make it simple for a customer to find what he is looking for. Get your site hosted on a fast server. Work on its design by keeping it simple and highlighting things that are relevant to customers.
Being listed in local directories is a great way of getting exposure and increasing traffic. There are certain automated tools that work towards the submission of search engines and submit website addresses regularly to local search engines and directories.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing & SEO Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin areas. For more information on how we can optimize your website to get top ranks, feel free to call us at our office numbers - Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654).
14. July 2012 00:24
Affiliate marketing is one of the most popular internet marketing strategy that is implemented by merchants whose sole aim is to sell the products. In affiliate marketing, publishers (or affiliates) are paid for the efforts they put into promoting a product or service over the web. They are paid according to the number of visitors or customers pulled in to purchasing something. In most of the cases, affiliates are given a commission from the profits earned by the merchants through them. The payouts can be based on per click, per lead, or per sale basis. If done well, there is no limit to the money you can earn.
Affiliate marketing is becoming one of the best forms of advertizing due to the following reasons:
Low start up costs
The cost of starting your own business in affiliate marketing is very low as compared to other forms of advertizing. All you need is your computer and a reliable internet connection. You need not worry about details like designing the product, manufacturing or shipping it. The merchant takes care of everything else. All you have to do is create a website with information regarding the products and refer people to it. The higher the number of people you can refer, the more your chances of making money.
You are the boss
If you have been in jobs where constant nagging about your work brought out the worst in you, then affiliate marketing is your gateway to freedom. You can work from the comfort of your home and decide on how many hours you want to put in. The more effort and time you put in, the more income you make. You can be paid on a daily, weekly, monthly or bi-monthly basis.
Many forms of internet marketing
This is probably your only expense in affiliate marketing but what’s best is that you have total control over it. You get to decide the form of advertizing that best suits your budget and purpose. You can choose from the following:
- Pay-per-click advertizing
- Drop cards
- Classified ads
- Writing articles about the product
No financial risks involved
A majority of the affiliate marketing programs are free to join. There are no costs involved on the part of the merchant, marketer or customer. This makes it a risk free project and increases the chances of people willing to join out of their own will.
We at Centex Technologies create websites for publishers/ affiliates. We also provide SEO services for publishers and merchants to rank their website on the top search engine ranks. For more information about our Web Development, Website Designing and SEO services feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
27. June 2012 22:11
Online businesses are flourishing like never before for various reasons. With low start-up cost and option to remain open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year has made online businesses a lucrative one. The best part about this type of business is that both the seller and the buyer benefit to a great extent from the provisions of customer reviews. This is something that lacks in conventional businesses. Customer reviews have revolutionized the experience of buying a product as almost 80% of the buyers read the reviews of a product before purchasing it. The following are the benefits of such reviews for an online business:-
An increase in the goodwill
Genuine Customer reviews from Google Places, Facebook Page or Yelp give the visitors on your web page an honest picture of how your business is doing and what kind of products or services you are offering. As humans we have a tendency to rely on word-of-mouth more than anything else. Positive reviews will definitely have a good impact on your goodwill and pull in more customers.
Spreading the word
When a customer comes across a review written by him on your web site, it makes him feel acknowledged. This feeling of appreciation propels him to tell those in his immediate circle about it and the word spreads like fire. It won’t be long before more people log in to your website and peek into your business offerings. It’s actually a wonderful form of advertizing.
Customer reviews are the best feed back for a business. They let you know about the experiences of customers on using your products or services and whether any improvement is required or not. Some customers even give valuable suggestions that can go a long way in improving your business.
Bonding with the customer
You can form a bond with the customers who have posted their reviews by replying to their negative and positive comments. Customers tend to be more loyal to businessmen who really care about how they feel and this can be a good opportunity for you to make your customers feel special.
Better search engine results
Most of the search engines give importance to the number of times your business is mentioned in reviews. Reviews increase the chances of your business to appear higher in the search results for a particular type of business.
We at Centex Technologies provide Internet Marketing Services in Dallas, Killeen and Austin. For more information how you can turn your Customer’s feedback into positive business, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.
12. June 2012 05:00
Internet based businesses have completely revolutionized the very definition of the word “marketing”, changing it from a face-to-face attempt at selling, to a silent endeavor, where words and images do all the talking. Successful internet marketing needs a responsive and dynamic attitude, where you need to understand that what works today might not work tomorrow, and so the learning process must continue every day.
We’ve put together the top internet marketing strategies that are sure to give a head-start to your online business-
- Use effective SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques to rank high on top search engines like Google. Considering that most people use the internet to look for websites that offer what they are looking for, this should be a key part of your internet marketing strategy. You might consider hiring an SEO expert to do this part of the job for you.
- Work on your social media reputation. Build active profiles on websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest, and make an effort to engage customers through them. Just creating a profile is not enough. These profiles are like your voice to connect to your current and prospective customers on a daily basis, so make the most of them. Contests, giveaways, and polls are a few of the many ideas that you can explore.
- Use content in every possible way, right from blogging, to creating user-generated content via forums, and submitting online press releases. Blogging is a great way to build your reputation as a hub of authentic information, and if done correctly, can engage users on your website.
- Use e-mail in the best possible manner. Be sure not to irritate subscribers off by spamming their inbox. Send short, yet meaningful emails with catchy subject lines on a regular basis. Try to keep the tone of the emails personal whenever possible.
- Offer an irresistible freebie to customers who land on your page, and try to keep it tangible, so that you can get a list of mailing addresses, instead of just email IDs. For instance, a free book is likely to grasp more attention than a free e-book.
- Start a video marketing campaign if you already don’t have one. A video is more efficient than the written word or even images can ever be. So use the advanced technologies to actually communicate with everyone who lands on your website.
- Use affiliate, reseller, and associate programs to spread the word about your services and build your network of customers. Not only is this a great marketing strategy, but it also helps to sell your products, and best of all, it’s super-easy to set up!
We at Centex Technologies provide solutions for Internet Marketing to Dallas, Killeen, Austin and other Central Texas based businesses. For more information on our Internet Marketing services, feel free to call us at Killeen (254-213-4740) or Dallas (972-375-9654) office.