When designing the user interface for a mobile app, it is important that you consider a number of important aspects such as the clarity of UI, stability in viewing one screen to the next etc. However, there are many other concerns that are often overlooked but can seriously impact the performance of your app.
Given below are some of the tips that can help you design a user friendly interface for your mobile app:
- Targeted Users: Different users tend to have distinct levels of expertise. For instance, expert users might have memorized the contents of the app and are likely to navigate quickly. On the other hand, novice users may navigate cautiously and are prone to making errors or accidentally tapping the wrong buttons. The user interface of your app should be effectual enough to accommodate the needs of both types of users.
- Ideal Button Size: In most apps, the button sizes are usually kept according to the size of a finger. Thus, they are not large enough to be touched by the thumb, which is preferred by many users. While designing the UI, it must be made sure that the buttons are of sufficient sizes and have enough gaps between them to be touched without any error.
- Use Popular Icons: There are a number of standard icons such as a cross sign (X) to close an application or two parallel lines (II) to pause a media file. Implementing such common icons in your app’s UI will make it easier to operate. However, if you want to design new symbols, you must explain its function alongside the icon.
- UI Location: Usually, the elements of an app’s user interface are either placed at the bottom or the top. Considering how most users hold their phones, it is ideal to keep the app buttons at the bottom of the screen. The more important and frequently used buttons should be placed at the bottom right corner for easy accessibility.
- Keep It Simple: The more complex an app is, more difficult it will be for the users to navigate. Do not overload the app with so many features that it becomes confusing. Instead, you can consider breaking it into a set of interrelated apps, each focusing on a specific set of features.
For more information about designing user interface for mobile apps in Dallas, TX, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375 – 9654.
The concept of Parallax has emerged as one of the most popular web design trends, allowing the users to experience an all new interactive height of online viewing. Web developers and designers are constantly looking for techniques to keep the users hooked to their websites through increased functionality and appealing visuals. Keeping in line with this, parallax design has held its position as the leading edge in virtual experience.
What is Parallax Design?
The term ‘Parallax’ originated from the visual effects used in the 2D video games that incorporated different speeds for the movement of background images. This helped to create an illusion of depth while playing the game. It was usually done by making the background of the game move a bit slower than the front in order to make it appear farther away. The same concept is used for parallax web designing in which the background scrolls down at a different speed than the rest of the page.
A parallax design can help a website to:
- Amaze visitors with the animation and page depth
- Make page visits last longer by inspiring users to scroll down till the end of the page
- Incorporate a story telling style to guide visitors from first to last page of the website
- Direct visitors for call-to-action
- Provoke user’s curiosity
- Boost website’s credibility and interactive viewing experience
Important Considerations While Creating Parallax Design Website
- Load Time: Internet users generally have a short span of attention. If your website takes too much time to load, the visitors will eventually lose interest, no matter how creatively it has been designed. If you are considering a parallax design, you might need to compromise a bit on the load time of your website.
- Usability: You must also consider the usability of parallax design for your website. For instance, it works well with websites that are just a platform to introduce the company or how the users can contact them. However, websites that intend to provide any information or sell something will repel their visitors with a parallax design. Also, if you expect visitors to visit your website again, repeatedly viewing the animations can eventually annoy them.
- SEO: As parallax design is not much responsive to be viewed on mobile devices, it is possible that such website might lose its search engine ranking. However, parallax designs, if wisely used, can yield high traffic and can also achieve good results in terms of SEO.
For more information, you can contact Centex Technologies at (855) 375-9654.
In the last few years, internet has become one of the most important ways in which businesses are found by the potential customers. Basic advertizing techniques are no longer sufficient to draw the attention of consumers. Therefore, content marketing has become essential for a successful SEO campaign. It involves creating and sharing informative, valuable, and relevant content in order to attract and drive the target users to your website.
Here are some important tips for effective content marketing:
- Determine and follow your forte: For a successful content marketing strategy, you must provide informative and useful content that is specific to the section of people you want to target. Once the target audience visits your website, you must continue sharing content to make sure that they come back.
- Beware of focusing on yourself: Referring yourself repetitively in the content will not stimulate a reader’s interest. In today’s advertizing scenario, just broadcasting a message is not enough to draw visitors. Instead, you should try to connect with the users through your articles and creative use of words.
- Share what works: People do not have the time to read extensive articles in their busy lives. Hence, make sure you share short but useful articles that are able to keep the readers involved. You can also post relevant content in some other formats such as photos, videos, graphics etc.
- Be consistent in posting content: Providing useful content to your visitors once in six months or a year is not going to work. You need to make regular posts for the visitors to come again to your website. Whether they are articles, social media updates, videos or graphics, you must always have something at hand to publish.
- Re-use existing content: When content is used for marketing purposes, it is important to remember that the content must endure. Many new visitors will see the blogs and your existing customers will share your posts within their networks. Thus, you can always reframe your content to work for you in a different way altogether.
- Measure the results: There are many online tools available to measure the results of your content marketing program. If you are sharing links on social media, track if the posts are being read, commented or shared. If any platform or content is not giving desired results, focus on another one that benefits you.
Remember that content marketing isn’t an overnight strategy to convert leads into sales.
For more information about the benefits of content marketing for your online business in Dallas, TX, contact Centex Technologies at (972) 375-9654.
Ecommerce has become increasingly popular in the present times and there are a number of websites offering customers the ease of buying various products from the comfort of their home. However, with such a huge competition in the industry, it is very important to have a website that is easy to navigate and attracts prospective buyers.
Here are some of the important tips that can help you design a user friendly ecommerce website:
- Neat and organized layout: This is the most important pre-requisite of any website. Users visiting a website should find it easy to navigate through different pages. You must also make sure that you choose a responsive website design that is adaptable to devices of different screen sizes.
- Organized content: Users should be able to easily search for the product they are looking for. Make sure you differentiate the products with categories and sub categories. The drop down menu should clearly indicate the different categories of a specific product. Link to important pages such as home page or check-out should also be easily accessible by the users.
- Home page content: Home page is the perfect place to give a complete overview of all your website products, discounts, offers, free shipping services etc. Make sure you utilize this space to the maximum.
- Product description: Users are generally cautious about purchasing online products due to the inability to touch it. You can compensate for it by providing high quality pictures with HD resolution and detailed description about the product.
- Add reviews columns: Apart from the image and description, people also prefer to read the reviews before buying a particular product.
- Colors and fonts should be appealing: Simplicity is the key to a user friendly website. Use cool colors that are easy on the eyes and fonts that are easily readable by the users.
- Easy payment gateway: You should try to make payment process as convenient as possible for your customers. There should not be too many clicks required between browsing the product and buying it.
- Reduce loading time: Make sure your website takes less time to load which should not be more than 5 seconds. Waiting for any page to load can lead to a user leaving your website and visiting the one of your competitors.
Keeping these small website design tips in mind will make sure that users will definitely like the shopping experience through your ecommerce website.
Call us at (855) 375-9654 for complete Ecommerce Web Development and Internet Marketing services.
With more and more people browsing internet on their tablets and smartphones, it has become extremely important to design a website that works efficiently across multiple platforms. Few years ago, it was considered necessary to create a separate mobile based version of the website. However, the whole process was much time consuming and costly. The recent concept of Responsive Website Design (RWD) has come up as an easy solution to this problem.
A responsive website has the ability to adjust according to the screen size of the device on which it is being browsed. Such website is easy to maintain and also eliminates the need to formulate two different SEO plans for either one. Although one of the major advantages of a responsive design is auto adjustment of various website elements on different devices, responsive website designs can also be of great help in getting your website to rank higher among the search engine results.
Here are some of the SEO benefits of a responsive website design:
- One URL for one website: Having separate desktops and mobile versions of a website would essentially mean two different URLs to maintain. This caused a difficulty for the mobile versions to rank higher in SERPs. A responsive website, on the other hand, allows you to concentrate all your SEO efforts and link building towards a single URL. Additionally, you can use social shares for just one URL.
- Enhanced user experience: A responsive website design will make it easier for the users to find, read and share content. If the visitors are browsing your website on a mobile, they should easily navigate through your website content just as a desktop user. Also, whenever a user visits your website through a social media link - whether on a laptop, tablet or mobile- the content will be easy to read and navigate.
- Google rewards responsive websites: The search engine giant also gives preference to responsive websites when mobile users search for local businesses.Responsive design websites have the same URL and HTML as their desktop counterparts, making it easier for Google to search and index content.
- Reduces high bounce rate: A high bounce rate occurs when your website does not provide quality content, thus, lowering your ranking in SERPs. If the visitors are quickly leaving your website without navigating to any other page, it is an indicator that they are not getting relevant information. A responsive website design makes it easy for the users to search content by providing the same content as the desktop site, but in a well-designed manner.
We, at Centex Technologies, provide complete website designing services in Dallas, TX. For more information, feel free to call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
30. October 2014 06:40
Having an active online presence is one of the most important factors behind the success of every business, particularly for the competitive business establishments such as restaurants and cafeterias. People constantly search the internet to look up for cafeterias near them and being on top of search engine listings can ensure more business. Usually people search for terms like “Café in Dallas” or “Cafeteria in Dallas” on search engines and local SEO can ensure that your business listing lists on top of search engine for such terms. A higher ranking in the SERPs gives you a significant edge over your competitors.
Here are some of the benefits that you can expect by using SEO services for your cafeteria website:
- It is an established fact that businesses that have a high ranking website have a larger customer base. An effective SEO campaign will help you generate more traffic to your website and essentially lead to more customers for your cafeteria.
- SEO will help you build a name for your brand among the targeted audience. Users have an in-built trust for high ranking websites in the SERPs. Using SEO inadvertently increases your brand’s credibility among the customers.
- Another important reason to get your website optimized is that it is an economical mean of advertizing. Local SEO helps save time and money spent on extensive marketing campaigns.
- As a part of an effective SEO campaign your website will be constantly updated with blogs and informative articles that people are searching for on Google.
- As a part of SEO strategy, the most relevant keywords for your business are used in content on your website to ensure maximum traffic. Thus, if a person will search Google with a keyword that is related to your services, your cafeteria’s website will show up in the top results of the SERP.
- SEO experts will also make sure that your website is listed among the local online directories like Yellow Pages, City Search etc. This will also be helpful in increasing the reliability of your cafeteria among your local customers.
We, at Centex Technologies, provide competent SEO services for cafeterias in Dallas, TX. We are a white hat SEO firm that uses the most effective techniques to make sure that your business gets the most out of our campaign. For more information about how our SEO services can benefit your cafeteria, feel free to call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
SEO has emerged as an important marketing tool for most businesses in Dallas, TX. A large number of people look up to the internet to search for businesses like restaurants, bakeries and groceries, located near them. If you own a bakery, it is extremely important that your brand becomes visible among the top websites on a search engine results page (SERP) whenever people search for terms that are relevant to your business, for example “Cake shop in Dallas” or “Bakery in Dallas” etc.
Here are some of the benefits that the bakeries in Dallas can have by using SEO services for their website:
- User friendly website: As a part of SEO process, emphasis is laid on creating a website that is fast as well as user friendly. A website with a neat layout is more likely to hold the visitors for a longer time which will increase page views.
- Increase traffic: SEO is one of the most efficient tools to promote and market your website. SEO process will make your website rank high is search engine listings thereby attracting users who are searching for a bakeries or cake shops in Dallas, TX.
- Better conversion rates: An optimized website targets specific keywords which are relevant to the business. This ensures that people who are looking for your products would land on your website through search engines. Such a targeted traffic through search engines increases the conversion rates from your website.
- Build trust for your brand: Another benefit of using SEO services for your bakery is that it will help you create awareness for your brand. People are more likely to trust the businesses that appear among the top results in major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Go social: An efficient SEO campaign also includes creating and constantly updating your bakery’s profile on various social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
We, at Centex Technologies, help local Dallas based businesses in reaching out to targeted customers. For more information about our SEO process, call us at (972) 375 – 9654.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is one of the best tools of marketing for any business in the present time. A well-designed website for your business is not sufficient unless it is easily accessible by people. Whether you cater to the people of a particular geographic region or you have a global reach, you would definitely want to be ahead of your competitors in the online search results.
There are many people who search the internet for pizza shops and also prefer to order online. Thus it is important that they easily find your business and SEO services can be of great assistance in this regard. For instance, if a person searches for the keyword ‘pizza shops in Dallas’, your website would appear in the top 10 search results with the help of SEO and get you more business.
Benefits of SEO services for pizza shops
- The sole purpose of search engine optimization is to help the local pizza shops in Dallas to drive maximum traffic towards their website. SEO helps to achieve this by assisting a portal to reach among the top results on the search engine results page (SERPs).
- If you incorporate SEO elements in the website, your portal is bound to work faster, better and would be more user friendly. Usually people leave a website page because it does not have a user friendly interface and is difficult to navigate.
- A well optimized website helps you be available for your customers 24X7. Even at night people can browse the variety of pizzas and deals that you are offering and if you have online ordering facility, they can place orders online too.
- One of the latent benefits of SEO is that you are able to build credibility for your brand. People have an inbuilt trust towards the major search engines. Subsequently, they are likely to trust those brands that appear in the top results rather than those that do not have a good online presence.
- An optimized website will also gain more exposure to social networking sites. SEO and social media are related to each other and people are expected to Like and Tweet about those websites that are given high rank by a search engine.
- SEO is the most cost effective strategy as compared to other means of marketing.
SEO is very important for every business to flourish and gain reliability. For more information about the SEO services for pizza shops in Dallas, TX, feel free to call Centex Technologies at (972) 375-9654.
In today’s scenario where online presence is of utmost importance it is essential that you hire expert SEO consultant or agency to reap the benefits associated with ranking high on search engines. Just like other businesses, accounting firms too should focus on getting high ranks on search engines for keywords that are most relevant to their business.
SEO is all about reaching the top of the search engine results page (SERPs) like Google, Yahoo and Bing. It increases the possibility that the people looking to hire the services of an accountant will visit your website and probably get in touch with you which will lead to fruitful business.
Here are a few considerations that must be kept in mind while optimizing a website.
- Lead Generation: SEO techniques will help you generate more leads. People usually have trust for those businesses that are given higher rankings by the search engines. If your website is one of them, you have better chances of receiving inquiries from companies and individuals.
- Keywords Optimization: Your visibility on the website depends upon the keywords that you target through SEO. “Keywords” are the phrases that are used by people to search for various services over search engines. For example a relevant keyword for accounting business would be “Accounting Firms in Dallas” or “Accountants in Dallas”. SEO experts know how to use the appropriate keywords in a judicious manner so that they work in the favor of your website.
- Social Network: SEO also involves maintaining an active presence of your website on various social networking platforms like Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, You Tube and Twitter. Relevant posts related to your services will also help generate many leads and direct traffic to your website.
- Link Popularity: SEO Specialists will make sure that your website is listed in relevant portals thereby increasing your web presence and optimizing your website for search engines.
- Website Content: Google rewards those websites with a higher rank that have original and creative content on each page as plagiarism is strictly condemned. The content should be informative, relevant and there should not be keyword stuffing to avoid getting spammed by Google. As a part of SEO process, the SEO agency will check and modify or redo the content on your website.
Centex Technologies is renowned for providing effective SEO services to accountants (CPA) in Dallas, TX. We use the most updated SEO strategies to help your website rank higher and attract more traffic. For more information about our SEO packages, feel free to contact us at (972) 375 – 9654.
26. August 2014 07:26
For a business to be popular and for ensuring it generates high ROI it is essential to rank on top on prominent search engines for various relevant keywords. A company’s overall online marketing strategy is no good if people are unable to find you through major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. For example, If a person searches for ‘furniture stores in Dallas’ and doesn’t find your store’s name among the top 2 to 5 results then your online presence is very restricted and will not have any relevant visits. Since the main objective of creating a website is to generate traffic it is important to understand how SEO can play a major role in this regard. Here are some of the ways in which SEO techniques can benefit a furniture store.
- Higher Rankings: SEO techniques employ judicious use of keywords related to your furniture store which will in turn help you acquire top position in the search results.
- Increased Traffic: SEO helps to list you among the top results on the search engine results page. The higher the ranking of your website, more will be the visitors.
- Less Advertizing Costs: SEO is one of the most cost effective methods of promoting your furniture store and the return on investment (ROI) is also comparatively very high.
- Brand Building: People are likely to visit only those websites that are ranked high by Google. Thus, inadvertently, higher ranking builds a sort of trust among the people for your store.
- User Friendly Website: Majority of the visitors leave a new website because it is not easy to navigate. On-Page SEO lays emphasis on creating a website that can be easily accessed by people and is user-friendly.
- Keyword Research: SEO experts determine which phrases and keywords should be used by examining the search terms, search volume and the possibility of conversion rate of visitors with these keywords. With the help of this information, they lay out a plan with specific target on words that can earn rankings.
- Social Media Marketing: SEO specialists will market your store in various social communities like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and work towards increasing the number of likes and tweets to it.
- Quality Content: In order to rank higher it is very important to have quality website content. As a part of SEO process, your website is updated with original and informative content that gives the visitors a reason to stay on the page.
We, at Centex Technologies, are a team of professionals that make the best use of SEO techniques to help you promote your furniture store among the local masses. If you want to hire our services please contact us at (972) 375-9654.