27. April 2010 06:43
Electronic Medical Records are very important for the modern day health care institutions. It serves the purpose of maintaining records of patients as well as manages work flow in the proper manner. Many companies are now offering diverse EMR services, including:
- Form creation and filling of patient visit information. This includes medical histories, physical exams, complaints, system review, etc. Most templates for patient charting have features like drop-down boxes, pick lists and recognition of handwriting or voice.
- The EMR system requires a Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) to communicate with laboratories, hospitals, pharmacies and imaging centers. This helps in sending out and receiving prescriptions, visit charges, lab requests, imaging requests and diagnosis codes to the billing system.
- Automatic decision making is enabled through information like alerts, recommendations and reminders built in the database. Advanced EMR systems provide coding and diagnosis based on Evaluation and Management rules.
- One of the most important roles of Electronic Medical Records system is to streamline the enormous flow of paperwork. There is constant need to complete and classify patient intake forms, prescriptions, lab reports, faxes and physician letters. All these documents can be accessed and modified through EMRs while viewing MRIs, x-rays and ultrasound reports.
- For patients, our EMR systems makes it convenient to access health records from any computer. These include intake forms, appointment schedules, personal records, educative text and outcome assessments. With a secure internet connection, patients can also allow other providers to communicate and share information.
- Statistical reports can also be prepared through EMR system. This enables drug recalls, disease management and setting reminders for health follow-ups and maintenance.
At Centex Technologies, we offer high-performance electronic medical records (EMR) service for health support. Our unique systems and experienced medical billing staff work towards providing unmatched quality and customer satisfaction.
Our clients get a powerful, user-friendly EMR service that is surprisingly affordable. This system is suitable for all kinds and sizes of health practice. Apart from an increase in operational efficiency, physicians can also reap higher income. Moreover, Centex Technologies provides EMR solutions that are equipped with the right tools to minimize the time devoted to paperwork. In other words, you have more time to see patients rather than maintaining records.